BY SK-II

A nourishing and natural-looking makeup base that gives 12-hour care and moisture control. Rich with skincare ingredients, including Pitera™ and three colors of pearly ingredients, to match any skin tone naturally and make pores virtually invisible.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

Its creamy but lightweight texture gives you an even surface for the rest of your makeup.

Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Received a sample. I thought it was a bit greasy for my taste. It was lightweight with a clean smell. I did like that. It did meet my expectations. I would not purchase for myself, but for a gift yes.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
This was the only product of this brand I’ve gotten to try. I loved it! My skin felt so soft after using it. I really want to try more of their products.
Arianna B.
New york
For me this cream did it all I would recommend this to those who are interested and have the need for it#perfect#
Payton M.
Eastman
Works great on sensitive skin and really seems to get rid of discoloration on the face and neck!
Alyssa D.
Cairo, GA
Smoothies In really well with my skin. Leaves my face feeling smooth and moisturized!
member-25e51
Un clásico de culto adorado por las celebridades y los artistas de maquillaje sin embargo, con un precio que se las compara. No hay duda de que tiene poder hidratantes bastante milagrosos, pero por ese precio, me gustó que una medida que se ajusta a todos los tamaños Me encanta
Rose B.
Bulacan
It was an amazing product, I love how this product gave my face a glow and fresh clean face. This product can protect your face with pigmentation and dryness. Worth to spend your money.
#DubaiMuse ♡.
dubai
Bought it onboard on my trip to Bali so had the chance to use it around and see results and through this item I'm a total fan of this brand now!
chaima c.
this products are every thing is so amazing its like foundations but not to havey for skin and you will find any skin type you want
Elo B.
Is good but I don't use a lot , my opinion is that is good but I love other products #foreveruse #Forsberg young