SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion uploaded by Marisa K.SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion uploaded by Trina W.SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion uploaded by Briar D.

BY SK-II

SK-II Cellumination Mask-In lotion is designed as a pre-lotion for your beauty regime ahead. It offers hydration while delivering sustained whitening actives to the skin in a similar way to that of a facemask. Contains a new yeast complex to improve skin plumpness and De-Melano P3C™ for its superior whitening effects. DPG extracted from licorice root contains anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin and help inhibit melanin production.

SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion
  • "This brand is my newest obsession. this lotion is absolutely amazing and although a bit pricey I find it worth it because it really does what you want it too! it's smooth and hydrating and smells amazing without being over powering " in 10 reviews
  • "I love this!  It makes me skin so clear, bright, and supple!  It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin and doesn't irritate it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I fell in love with this product the first time i used it. it gave my skin a silky feel. it gave my skin a lovely radient look and smooth. its quiet expensive for some but its worth every penny. its defiantly good for those with dry skin as it helps with that." in 4 reviews
Marisa K.
San Angelo, TX
This is really a great product and everyone should have it in their skin care bag! It makes your skin feel plump and hydrated, as if you have just taken off a hydrating face mask! Soo smooth and soft that your skin will literally feel like a baby's bottom! The product has a milky silver color that's very interesting...along with a really cool iridescent glass bottle... The product conveniently comes out of the design in drops so you don't have to worry about spills or dispensing too much product. It has a dewy gel raindrop-like consistency that absorbs almost instantly and leaves NO stickiness...It never broke me out or caused any irritation and i have sensitive skin. I've noticed my complexion is balanced, clearer, and I glow! Love it!
Allison C.
Durant , IA
Smells good, feels good, a little slimy....very expensive but worth the cost. SKII is such a great brand. Bought at Sephora, very nice. Didn’t disappoint. Would buy again, if I had the money. Only room for improvement is price, of course everything’s better cheaper. :)
joleen j.
ann arbor, MI
This is definitely an over rated product. I read so many positive things I decided to splurge to purchase this but i didnt notice any diffference in my skin at all. It felt nice to use but I dont think its a miracle product at all like others claim.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Haven P.
AUDUBON, NJ
Not really used to like the water kind of cleansing products but this company is a very expensive company so I'm assuming that it does work very well but I only had a small bottle so I'm not really sure I'm just going to go with three stars
Tina C.
Alhambra , CA
This lotion makes your skin feel like a baby's butt! The packaging is so sleek and nice and this is my first time trying this product and it definitely met my expectations to hydrate my skin!
Yoonha C.
Telford
It was so moisturizing as well. Honestly, I first used it from my mom's beauty closet, and I realized this product is so good and now I have it!!! SK-ll products are mostly so good and you won't fail on these.
silsbee e.
Austin, TX
AMAZING. This has completely changed my skin, & I will never go back!! This is so effective and in my opinion, totally worth the price!! The packaging is beautiful, and I recommend this to EVERYONE. So so good!!
Cat H.
Fremont
CHANGED MY SKIN AND MY LIFE. Never have I ever had such beautiful skin and had so much confidence in my skin. This is a liquid lotion with an serum mixed in. In just a handful of days my skin transformed and I’ve been converted to this! Sooooooooo amazing. It goes on smooth and feels so good. I know the price is daunting but a little can go a long way!
Briar D.
This SK-II cellumination maks-in lotion delivers some moisturizing benefits for my dry skin. It a super rich, thick consistency makes you feel like none of it is being wasted. A little goes a long way! Gently press it into your skin and hold it for a few seconds (maybe longer for any really dry areas) to allow the warmth from my hands to help it absorb. I apply it every night all over my face and neck for best results. This mask isn't greasy, just hydrating. SK-II has cut down my night time regimen as i don't need that many products to get the same benefit. I can really see the difference in my skin. I now have a natural glow, a smooth texture, no bumps or breakouts, a silky feel, and an even skin tone. A good moisturizer is so important to your skin. It's as important as drinking water is for your body and this mask definitely does what it claims to do. This mask-like experience reveals your skin's natural luminosity by lightening the appearance of spots and reducing dullness.
Donna L.
Can u use this together with whitening clear lotion?
Michelle S.
What is the most effective way to use this product? What results should I expect?