SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion uploaded by Trina W.SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion uploaded by Briar D.

BY SK-II

SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Briar D.
This SK-II cellumination maks-in lotion delivers some moisturizing benefits for my dry skin. It a super rich, thick consistency makes you feel like none of it is being wasted. A little goes a long way! Gently press it into your skin and hold it for a few seconds (maybe longer for any really dry areas) to allow the warmth from my hands to help it absorb. I apply it every night all over my face and neck for best results. This mask isn't greasy, just hydrating. SK-II has cut down my night time regimen as i don't need that many products to get the same benefit. I can really see the difference in my skin. I now have a natural glow, a smooth texture, no bumps or breakouts, a silky feel, and an even skin tone. A good moisturizer is so important to your skin. It's as important as drinking water is for your body and this mask definitely does what it claims to do. This mask-like experience reveals your skin's natural luminosity by lightening the appearance of spots and reducing dullness.
Alexandra M.
As a skin care junky I’ve tried everything to help my dry skin glow. I enjoy using this product under makeup because it makes my skin more plump and even toned. I’m not sure if I would repurchase because I think other products from their line work better and are worth the splurge. I enjoyed it but it’s replaceable.
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I personally love this product. I am someone who loves to use facial masks, but a lot usually end up just getting stuck on my face or drying my skin out. This actually feels like a mask is on, but instead of drying it out, it hydrates your skin. Having rosacea, this also slightly toned down some of the redness. It is pricey, but it is totally worth it!
Claudia O.
Pittsburgh, PA
It get  the job done. This "miracle water" seems to be the best of toners. its a clear glass bottle, feels expensive and it is. For the price tag and the results on me I wouldn repurchase, in still happy with my clarins tamarind toner. If you wanna splurge on a toner, this is the right one.
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
this is a great clear lotion to start your daily night skin routine with.  it moisturizes and absorbs quickly into your skin.  it is expensive but i would say it's worth the money.  i would recommend to either dry or oily skin but dry skin might think it's very slightly dry
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
I love how easily this product applied. It smells wonderful and they always get the packaging right. I felt this product was effective a bit pricey but totally worth it! Highly recommending this brand and other products like the toner is a nice pairing with this !
Darby R.
Searcy, AR
I enjoyed this product, but it smells a little funny. It feels great, but I'm fairly sensitive to smells. The packaging is nice. I like the clean look. I probably won't buy it again just because I don't love the smell.
Laura C.
Newport Coast, CA
I have used SK-II's cellumination cream ex (a gel moisturizer) for years and it's one of my favorite skincare products. I first tried a sample of this product and liked it enough to pay the high price that is a defining aspect of all SK-II products. This lotion felt slightly heavier than the lightweight gel moisturizer to which I'm accustomed, but because it yielded such a terrific moisturizing effect, I am willing to deal with the heavier feeling. And SK-II bests just about every other brand when it comes to the concept of "you get what you pay for." The products are very expensive, but they last across several months and truly do produce legitimate, visible results!
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my top 2016 skincare products. I think the value for how long this product lasts is SO good! It has very good ingredients for your skin, including peptides, niacinamides and hyaluronic acid- all necessary components to excellent skin and anti-aging. It is easy to use and brightens my melasma and hyperpigmentation, as well as gives an overall flow to the skin. Pitera, which is the secret ingredient to this product is a skin "game changer." My face adores this and I can't be w/out it!!
Diane S.
Fort Lee, NJ
Th is a HG product and is always on rotation in my skincare regimen. It provides a little extra something when my skin is craving moisture and a little TLC. It's expensive, but not as crazy expensive as their signature essence and for me at least, much more effective. It has the texture of a watery serum and works as a sort of skin softener type "lotion" for me. If you are familiar with Asian beauty, it's not actually like a Western lotion and much more watery and like an essence/toner. It truly boosts my skin and I use it religiously in the winter time and on and off in the summer as needed. Gently patting into skin and then lightly pressing the product into your face really helps boost efficacy. I cannot rave about this product enough.
Donna L.
Can u use this together with whitening clear lotion?
Michelle S.
What is the most effective way to use this product? What results should I expect?