SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion uploaded by Trina W.SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion uploaded by Briar D.

BY SK-II

SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Briar D.
Briar D.
This SK-II cellumination maks-in lotion delivers some moisturizing benefits for my dry skin. It a super rich, thick consistency makes you feel like none of it is being wasted. A little goes a long way! Gently press it into your skin and hold it for a few seconds (maybe longer for any really dry areas) to allow the warmth from my hands to help it absorb. I apply it every night all over my face and neck for best results. This mask isn't greasy, just hydrating. SK-II has cut down my night time regimen as i don't need that many products to get the same benefit. I can really see the difference in my skin. I now have a natural glow, a smooth texture, no bumps or breakouts, a silky feel, and an even skin tone. A good moisturizer is so important to your skin. It's as important as drinking water is for your body and this mask definitely does what it claims to do. This mask-like experience reveals your skin's natural luminosity by lightening the appearance of spots and reducing dullness.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Fort Lee, NJ
Th is a HG product and is always on rotation in my skincare regimen. It provides a little extra something when my skin is craving moisture and a little TLC. It's expensive, but not as crazy expensive as their signature essence and for me at least, much more effective. It has the texture of a watery serum and works as a sort of skin softener type "lotion" for me. If you are familiar with Asian beauty, it's not actually like a Western lotion and much more watery and like an essence/toner. It truly boosts my skin and I use it religiously in the winter time and on and off in the summer as needed. Gently patting into skin and then lightly pressing the product into your face really helps boost efficacy. I cannot rave about this product enough.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Newport Coast, CA
I have used SK-II's cellumination cream ex (a gel moisturizer) for years and it's one of my favorite skincare products. I first tried a sample of this product and liked it enough to pay the high price that is a defining aspect of all SK-II products. This lotion felt slightly heavier than the lightweight gel moisturizer to which I'm accustomed, but because it yielded such a terrific moisturizing effect, I am willing to deal with the heavier feeling. And SK-II bests just about every other brand when it comes to the concept of "you get what you pay for." The products are very expensive, but they last across several months and truly do produce legitimate, visible results!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my top 2016 skincare products. I think the value for how long this product lasts is SO good! It has very good ingredients for your skin, including peptides, niacinamides and hyaluronic acid- all necessary components to excellent skin and anti-aging. It is easy to use and brightens my melasma and hyperpigmentation, as well as gives an overall flow to the skin. Pitera, which is the secret ingredient to this product is a skin "game changer." My face adores this and I can't be w/out it!!
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
I don't understand why the FTE is more popular than this! This is 1000x better with the same pitera essence plus the added benefit of niacinamide, as well as humectants and emollients. It's perfect for those dry-skinned gals as it's a thicker toner/watery lotion. I'd recommend this if you want the most bang for your buck when it comes to SK-II.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
I live in Japan, so this is the American version of the Cellumination Aura mask that you can get here. It's incredible for moisture retention, and even though SK-II products tend to be pricey I definitely find them to be worth it. I've used this over and over again and I'll continue to repurchase this.
Denise K.
Denise K.
Los Angeles, CA
AAAAmmazing product. I have melasma and this product keeps my skin bright and hydrated. I love how fast it absorbs and I can't imagine my morning routine without the illuminating product. After about a month use you will see a radiant more supple skin emerge. Wish there was a travel size bottle)
Sheela G.
Sheela G.
I added this to my skincare regime around 6 months ago (I use the Facial Treatment Essence and Lotion religiously) and am seeing very positive results. I am naturally freckled so the Lotion helps to even out my overall skin tone, giving an appearance of being dewy and fresh. Glowing even.
Maira T.
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love SK-II products they are so amazing they are luxurious. If you want to pamper your skin then these products are amazing for you the only con about it is the price, its very expensive. I used the sample size and it made my skin feel and look smooth and clear.
heather c.
heather c.
Got this in a Voxbox and was really excited to see what results I would get. From the cost of this brand, there had to be results of some sort. Well there wasn't. Not a single thing changed and it was a large sample size. Total let down.
Donna L.
Donna L.
Can u use this together with whitening clear lotion?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
What is the most effective way to use this product? What results should I expect?