BY SK-II

SK-II Cellumination Essence EX, 30 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• What is the difference between this product and the Aura Bright Ess...1 Answers
Abbygail C.
Abbygail C.
Michigan
This is kinda expensive but so worth it! I've always had a really bad uneven complexion but after using this product for a few months I noticed a difference. My skin looks so bright and beautiful now
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was an avid SK-II user, especially during the two years I lived in Japan.  I have to say that I think their products are overpriced.  I have found much better results with other skincare products in the $80 range on Sephora.  It is a good product, but I think you don't need to pay this much.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Ashland
I used this while staying with my sister for a few weeks, and it was to die for!! Number 2, in a huge fan of oils, anything with oils in it. My skin reacts very well to it. While I used this when I was there, my skin never looked or felt better! Definitely hoping to purchase this in the future!
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was lucky enough to get this as a gift. I love this product and the ingredients make you feel like you are at an expensive spa. My skin was so radiant after using this. It did not irritate my skin. However, this product is not cheap at all! If you habe money I say get it.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
new york, ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i have to be honest, this product is VERY pricey for what it is, but is does hydrate your skin and leave it feeling amazing. The only issue i had with it was when i used it, knowing how much I spent on it killed me. Definitely worth using if you have the money to spend on it though!
Bibi B.
Bibi B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have if you have sensitive face.  I use this when my skin needs a little something extra, the packaging is great.  Looks sleek on my vanity.  you get so much for the price, but the end results are worth the price you pay.  i would not change anything about this product.  100% wonderful
Chantal G.
Chantal G.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present and can tell you I couldn't love it more! I like to have different options for my skin care routine. Sometimes you need to change things up and this is my go to for just that!
Kisha Q.
Kisha Q.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this the smell the packaging and everything! I am a first time user and will repurchase and would love this for a gift . I purchased this product online from Sephora. This product is very pricey and well worth it. It is amazing and doesn't need any improvment
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a expensive product but it works. My skin tone are more even now after using it for few months. I usually use it at night before i go to sleep. It even helps my oily skin to be less oily. Maybe my skin was dehydrated so this helps to regulate the oil
Elvira T.
Elvira T.
Alamo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Top on my list of essences ...it absorbs rapidly to deliver hydrating ingredients to my skin's surface layers. For younger looking skin
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
What is the difference between this product and the Aura Bright Essence?