BY SK-II

SK-II Cellumination Beauty Essence is an intense serum that helps to boost the skin's aura-lucency to ensure skin is brighter with an even tone. The serum's formula ensures light is transmitted from the skin to increase radiance. It also increases skin resilience and reduces the amount of melanin in the skin to encourage an even tone. The high-speed penetrating formula is quickly absorbed into the skin, as it delivers fast whitening action that targets spots.
For best results, apply after cleansing and toning and before applying Cellumination Deep Surge.

• What is the difference between this product and the Aura ...1 Answers
Annie B.
Ashland, WI
I used this while staying with my sister for a few weeks, and it was to die for!! Number 2, in a huge fan of oils, anything with oils in it. My skin reacts very well to it. While I used this when I was there, my skin never looked or felt better! Definitely hoping to purchase this in the future!
Alexis I.
Portsmouth , VA
I have only been able to try a sample of this product but already want to purchase. Aside from the facial mist by this brand, this is the only other thing I have tried. I could definitely tell a difference in my skin in the best way possible. Ready to dive in and make the full size purchase.
Mallory G.
new york, ny
So i have to be honest, this product is VERY pricey for what it is, but is does hydrate your skin and leave it feeling amazing. The only issue i had with it was when i used it, knowing how much I spent on it killed me. Definitely worth using if you have the money to spend on it though!
Lisa D.
I was an avid SK-II user, especially during the two years I lived in Japan.  I have to say that I think their products are overpriced.  I have found much better results with other skincare products in the $80 range on Sephora.  It is a good product, but I think you don't need to pay this much.
Jasmine E.
Flint, MI
I was lucky enough to get this as a gift. I love this product and the ingredients make you feel like you are at an expensive spa. My skin was so radiant after using this. It did not irritate my skin. However, this product is not cheap at all! If you habe money I say get it.
Kisha Q.
Durham
I love this the smell the packaging and everything! I am a first time user and will repurchase and would love this for a gift . I purchased this product online from Sephora. This product is very pricey and well worth it. It is amazing and doesn't need any improvment
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
I've had bouts of adult acne for what seems like the longest and stressing about it did not help. Before this product, I was trying out Rodial, Michael Todd, Estee Lauder..and some others. Nothing seemed to help with my scarring OR breakouts for that matter. I finally switched up my birth control and decided not to stress about the breakouts and focus on brightening the existing scars, some were bad! So I decided to go back to SK-II as I used some products in 2012 after my second child (it helped!) Along with the Essence I used this product and now after 2 months along with BC change and other various skin care products my skin is loving me again!! I say this is a great investment for glowing skin. I can tell that it has helped my skin transform! with anything you have to be patient! I was not!! But if you decide to spend hard earned $$ on something you better wait for it to do something. And now after 3 months of BC switch..everything is coming along. I was using it day and night for the first month until I got something else I love to use during the day. So I can stretch this baby out!!
Bibi B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is a must have if you have sensitive face.  I use this when my skin needs a little something extra, the packaging is great.  Looks sleek on my vanity.  you get so much for the price, but the end results are worth the price you pay.  i would not change anything about this product.  100% wonderful
Chantal G.
Cape Coral, FL
I got this as a present and can tell you I couldn't love it more! I like to have different options for my skin care routine. Sometimes you need to change things up and this is my go to for just that!
Jayson S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is awesome for evening out skin tone and texture. After 7 months of breakouts I had quite a few dark spots and this product along with the Essence worked wonders for my skin tone and hydration! It's pricey but definitely worth it if what you want is glowing beautiful skin!
Michelle H.
What is the difference between this product and the Aura Bright Essence?