SK-II Cellumination Essence EX

by SK-II

SK-II Cellumination Beauty Essence is an intense serum that helps to boost the skin's aura-lucency to ensure skin is brighter with an even tone. The serum's formula ensures light is transmitted from the skin to increase radiance. It also increases skin resilience and reduces the amount of melanin in the skin to encourage an even tone. The high-speed penetrating formula is quickly absorbed into the skin, as it delivers fast whitening action that targets spots.
For best results, apply after cleansing and toning and before applying Cellumination Deep Surge.

Is this with it? My bank account is telling me no but my heart is saying add to cart.
What is the difference between this product and the Aura Bright Essence?
Start your review of SK-II Cellumination Essence EX!
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
SK-II Cellumination Essence EX uploaded by Rebecca M.
This is a good product to cost a bit more but if you can afford it it's Worth the money I tried this about two years ago
Ella P.
Portland, OR
SK-II Cellumination Essence EX uploaded by Ella P.
Purchased at: Macy's
So light weight TOO LIGHT WEIGHT. IMO not worth the cost, not in the slightest. Don’t fall for it, skip this.
Rosa B.
Norfolk
10 out of 10 best freaking skin care company. This is worth the money even as expensive as it is. I’m a cheap person by nature but once I started using this I couldn’t stop well worth the money and I save up just to get these.SK-II Cellumination Essence EX
Janis J.
Sioux City, IA
Love it!. It really helps me to recover radiance in my skin, also helped to even my complexion and moisture. I use it every night.
Loretta U.
Not a fan of thi. Tried to love it and work with it but certain things are impossible to work with and this is one
Abbygail C.
Michigan
This is kinda expensive but so worth it! I've always had a really bad uneven complexion but after using this product for a few months I noticed a difference. My skin looks so bright and beautiful now
Daniele V.
Brighton , MA
I really want experiment it. Mu friends told me very well about this. It’s look very good.
Alexis I.
Portsmouth, VA
I have only been able to try a sample of this product but already want to purchase. Aside from the facial mist by this brand, this is the only other thing I have tried. I could definitely tell a difference in my skin in the best way possible. Ready to dive in and make the full size purchase.
Mallory G.
new york, ny
So i have to be honest, this product is VERY pricey for what it is, but is does hydrate your skin and leave it feeling amazing. The only issue i had with it was when i used it, knowing how much I spent on it killed me. Definitely worth using if you have the money to spend on it though!
Annie B.
Ashland, WI
I used this while staying with my sister for a few weeks, and it was to die for!! Number 2, in a huge fan of oils, anything with oils in it. My skin reacts very well to it. While I used this when I was there, my skin never looked or felt better! Definitely hoping to purchase this in the future!