BY SK-II

SK-II Cellumination Essence EX, 30 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• What is the difference between this p...One makes your face more brigh... 1 Answers
Abbygail C.
Abbygail C.
Michigan
This is kinda expensive but so worth it! I've always had a really bad uneven complexion but after using this product for a few months I noticed a difference. My skin looks so bright and beautiful now
Bibi B.
Bibi B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have if you have sensitive face.  I use this when my skin needs a little something extra, the packaging is great.  Looks sleek on my vanity.  you get so much for the price, but the end results are worth the price you pay.  i would not change anything about this product.  100% wonderful
Chantal G.
Chantal G.
Fort Myers, FL
I got this as a present and can tell you I couldn't love it more! I like to have different options for my skin care routine. Sometimes you need to change things up and this is my go to for just that!
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a expensive product but it works. My skin tone are more even now after using it for few months. I usually use it at night before i go to sleep. It even helps my oily skin to be less oily. Maybe my skin was dehydrated so this helps to regulate the oil
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Dallas Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels great on and really nourished and gave my skin a nice glow from within. Love it! I wish the bottle was bigger though.
Jayson S.
Jayson S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is awesome for evening out skin tone and texture. After 7 months of breakouts I had quite a few dark spots and this product along with the Essence worked wonders for my skin tone and hydration! It's pricey but definitely worth it if what you want is glowing beautiful skin!
Saream K.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had bouts of adult acne for what seems like the longest and stressing about it did not help. Before this product, I was trying out Rodial, Michael Todd, Estee Lauder..and some others. Nothing seemed to help with my scarring OR breakouts for that matter. I finally switched up my birth control and decided not to stress about the breakouts and focus on brightening the existing scars, some were bad! So I decided to go back to SK-II as I used some products in 2012 after my second child (it helped!) Along with the Essence I used this product and now after 2 months along with BC change and other various skin care products my skin is loving me again!! I say this is a great investment for glowing skin. I can tell that it has helped my skin transform! with anything you have to be patient! I was not!! But if you decide to spend hard earned $$ on something you better wait for it to do something. And now after 3 months of BC switch..everything is coming along. I was using it day and night for the first month until I got something else I love to use during the day. So I can stretch this baby out!!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Greenock
I adoreeeee this it makes my face so soft and clean it does everything it says on the bottle it is worth every penny !!!! It is so gentle on the skin but you can feel the effectiveness of it straight away I would highly recommend it to others
Siti Syireen N.
Siti Syireen N.
Subang Jaya
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good and effective. My skin feels smooth after using the product and I am very happy about it too. SK-2 has always been my favourite brand
Lya S.
Lya S.
Melbourne
After 2 weeks of constant use, SK-II Cellumination Essence EX brightens and whiten my dull skin. I use it after toner, SK II Essence and serum and follow application with SK-II Cellumination Cream EX. Apply both SK-II Cellumination Essence and Cream EX at night time for the best result. I find it a very good investment for a glowing and evenly toned skin.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
What is the difference between this product and the Aura Bright Essence?