BY SK-II

This light daily moisturizer is infused with an advanced whitening complex Aura Bright Cocktail EX with Pitera™, which deeply hydrates, evens out your skin and boosts its luminosity. With every use, dullness and appearance of spots are minimized to reveal your skin’s natural translucent glow.
Results may vary between individuals.

Key Ingredient: Pitera™ is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.

Other Ingredients: Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Silica, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Sorbitan Cocoate, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 80, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lecithin, Fragrance.

• How many skin care products you use on the face per time?3 Answers
alby  y.
Spring, TX
Amazing! You notice a HUGE difference and improvement. I think this brand is Asian Korean? They are the best when it comes to skin care! This is something you meed in your skin care regiment for sure!!
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this product day and night with the mixture of the facial treatment essence. I like to mix this product with the facial treatment oil, and together this keeps my face nicely moisturized throughout the whole day. I love it! Highly recommended for people who have dryer skin!
Raevyn L.
Las Vegas, NV
After using this product my skin was very soft and noticeably different in texture I am know to have dry skin during the winter and this help alot with that I will say though it is expensive but worth it
Maria N.
I didn't notice much results with this product. It was a little disappointing and overpriced considering I didn't notice much change in my skin. I wouldn't buy again but I know all skin types work differently so perhaps it will work for someone else!
Nicole T.
New york, NY
I love this product. I have sensitive skin and have a hard time finding a product that won’t dry out or irritate my face. I like the packaging and the price is worth it. I would definitely buy it again.
Heckel R.
the woodlands
This is a very good product and it is very inexpensive I don’t know why more people don’t use it I don’t even breakout and I get relief when ever I use it because it like tingles on your skin and it actually works
Brittany M.
Ah-Mazziiinngggg! I was so impressed with the texture and quality of this! I noticed results within a few days that will keep me coming back! This is pretty pricey so I'm glad I saved $10 off through Dote. Use the code F56H to receive $10 off your order!!!
Angela C.
San Leandro, CA
Best Anti aging. Makes my skin feel so smooth and silky. The price point is high but at a certain age, you are constantly chasing the fountain of youth!
Rachel C.
San Francisco, CA
YES!! This product is great and a first dive into this skin line. My friend recommended to try this out and even though it is pricey, it's so worth it!
Annie K.
chatan
I was at my local Japanese super store and ended up at the SK-II counter. Since I’ve used this cream I’ve noticed I wake up with glowing, beautiful skin! This cream is perfect for that deep hydration you’d need for an overnight cream. It feels very smooth on my skin.
Deshan M.
San Francisco
How many skin care products you use on the face per time?

Amazon