BY SK-II

A newly-improved brightening nighttime hydrator With a weightless non-greasy texture that dissolves quickly into skin Contains an Aura-Bright Cocktail including Pixel-white TM to suppress melanin genesis Formulated with an active whitening ingredient De-Melano P3C to correct yellowish skin tone Enriched with patented SK II Pitera & Talape white to unify skin tone & texture Delivers defined aura at a close range of 20cm in just four weeks Reveals a smooth nourished evenly-toned & translucent complexion in a youthful glow Product Line: SK II - Night Care Product Size: 50g/1.7oz see more...

• How many skin care products you use on the face per time?3 Answers
Maria N.
Maria N.
I didn't notice much results with this product. It was a little disappointing and overpriced considering I didn't notice much change in my skin. I wouldn't buy again but I know all skin types work differently so perhaps it will work for someone else!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this product day and night with the mixture of the facial treatment essence. I like to mix this product with the facial treatment oil, and together this keeps my face nicely moisturized throughout the whole day. I love it! Highly recommended for people who have dryer skin!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
New york,NY
I love this product. I have sensitive skin and have a hard time finding a product that won’t dry out or irritate my face. I like the packaging and the price is worth it. I would definitely buy it again.
alby  y.
alby y.
Spring, TX
Amazing! You notice a HUGE difference and improvement. I think this brand is Asian Korean? They are the best when it comes to skin care! This is something you meed in your skin care regiment for sure!!
Heckel R.
Heckel R.
This is a very good product and it is very inexpensive I don’t know why more people don’t use it I don’t even breakout and I get relief when ever I use it because it like tingles on your skin and it actually works
Raevyn L.
Raevyn L.
Las Vegas, NV
After using this product my skin was very soft and noticeably different in texture I am know to have dry skin during the winter and this help alot with that I will say though it is expensive but worth it
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
San Francisco, CA
YES!! This product is great and a first dive into this skin line. My friend recommended to try this out and even though it is pricey, it's so worth it!
Angela C.
Angela C.
San Leandro, CA
Best Anti aging. Makes my skin feel so smooth and silky. The price point is high but at a certain age, you are constantly chasing the fountain of youth!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Ah-Mazziiinngggg! I was so impressed with the texture and quality of this! I noticed results within a few days that will keep me coming back! This is pretty pricey so I'm glad I saved $10 off through Dote. Use the code F56H to receive $10 off your order!!!
Maria C.
Maria C.
edmonton
SK II is one of expensive skin care product there but what I love with this brand is that they exceed your expectations because it is high quality you get the most of your money out of it. With great results you'll never ever ever have to try other brand again.
Deshan M.
Deshan M.
San Francisco
How many skin care products you use on the face per time?