SK-II Cellumination Cream EX

by SK-II

An illuminating moisturizer that hydrates and brightens skin

Is this worth it for sensitive, oily, acne prone skin?
Is this really worth the hefty price?? Reviews on it y'all!?
For those who tried this cream, is it worth it and what benefits have you seen?
Start your review of SK-II Cellumination Cream EX!
Steph R.
Sykesville, MD
SK-II Cellumination Cream EX uploaded by Steph R.
Thanks to the power of discount sites, I was able to score 4 travel-sized jars for $15 each. I don’t think I’ve ever been less than thrilled by an SK-II product (which is low-key annoying, considering their price point). This is another big win from the company! This moisturizer isn’t as rich as the RNA Power cream, but will be a perfect gel-weight when the weather warms up a little bit.
ELIZABETH M.
Morro Bay, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
MUY BUEN PRODUCTO,SE DESLIZA SUAVEMENTE EN LA PIEL,LO USE POR UN TIEMPO,PARA CORREGIR UN PROBLEMA DE COLOR AMARILLENTO QUE TENÍA,Y QUEDE ENCANTADA,ADEMAS DE QUE ESTÁ ES UNA MARCA MUY BUENA
Ana María M.
Scarsdale, NY
I’m new using this product but when I used in my face I feel different but I like it
Esme E.
Matawan, NJ
This is my complexion’s desire in a jar. The cellular action reveals brighter tighter skin and pitera keeps pores small and my skin glowing
Bao Hui L.
Boise, ID
I really enjoy using this cellumination cream. Being a loyal Skii fan for more than a decade now and this is a fabulous cream to make my skin glow with inner shine.
Bassma A.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
This is an excellent brand that deserves every cent to be paid because all its products benefit the skin in an excellent way. I highly recommend it.
Paris C.
Bowie, MD
This product gave my skin new life. The skin around my eyes is visibly tighter. It’s an expensive product, but it works. Everyone tells me I’m glowing.
Michelle M.
Imperial Bch, CA
This feels very high end and makes the face immediately brightened and feels luxurious. A little goes a long way
Chau J.
San Diego
This luxurious cream acts as an illuminating moisturizer that helps to hydrate and refine the skin’s surface. It diminishes the appearance of dull, uneven skin tone and dark spots, resulting in a natural, healthy-looking glow.
Lindsey C.
Indianapolis, IN
This product line is notoriously known to be incredible, and they deliver every time, this cream is extremely smooth and leaves your skin so soft and hydrated. I would highly recommend it.