SK-II Cellumination AuraBright Beauty Essence uploaded by Kien S.SK-II Cellumination AuraBright Beauty Essence uploaded by Kien S.

BY SK-II

The best just got better with the new Cellumination Aurabright Illuminating Essence. A beauty essence for the woman who wants translucent skin that radiates from within. Stop relying on foundation to cover dullness and tone unevenness. Cellumination Aurabright has a completely new unique brightening complex Aura Bright Cocktail EX with pitera. Leaves skin glowing from within as if draped in a veil of light. Drop by drop, skin gets brighter and more radiant.

Nicole G.
Jacksonville
This serum is literally my holy grail serum. It's transformed the texture of my skin like no other product has, and it keeps me from looking too greasy as well. It keeps my skin balanced and radiant. I feel like I don't need to use as much foundation as I used to! SK-II Cellumination AuraBright Beauty Essence
Kien S.
Manassas, VA
This serum was recommended by one of my friends and she swears by it, so I gave it a try. I’ve been using it for over a month now and since I added this into my skincare routine, I have had so many compliments and questions about how my face is so radiant, much brighter, and more even.

So I think if you are looking for a high end brightening serum, this is the one and only. SK-II Cellumination AuraBright Beauty Essence
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I was confused at first as I didn't know if this product was a toner or mask.
After researching online it was described as a mask in the form of a toning lotion that delivers long-lasting hydration. The SK II Beauty adviser recommended I use it after my toner and before the SK II essence. I find that it gives my skin a luminous sheen. Even after having my makeup removed before a laser treatment the therapist commented my skin looked like it had a bit of a glow. This would be ideal for someone with dull skin wanting more luminous skin.
Danielle F.
I want to start off by saying that I WISH I could afford this brand. I was gifted this product by a friend and I never felt more amazing. It gives a glowing healthy radiance with or without makeup over. It is light weight enough to blend and mix with other products, which is very important for my routine. 10/10 would recommend if you can afford it.
Shopmycloset N.
If you're looking to seriously brighten/whiten, look no further. If you're committed to lighten dark spots, hyperpigmentation, etc. this is the product for you. It has a very steep price tag, but I could totally see why people would choose to use this.
🌙⭐🌵🌞🌻💍🌿 l.
Charlotte
Amazing, but why!?!!??!! I can be a homeless if I were to ever purchase this again, so lovely and beautiful, magic in a bottle that only the angels can buy and use. Love this product though, just not in the price range for me.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Yabbe s.
San Diego
for my case ,, this thing isnt cheap but i dont' feel like it doing a great job on my face yet ,,maybe i just bought it and just try it few times ..
sure i need some times to try the improvement...
i do like the smell and the bottle of it ,,,
i will keep using it and hopyfully it will works more like mugic and i will come back and leave my other reviews ...   SK-II Cellumination AuraBright Beauty Essence
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
This powerful formula works to minimize the appearance of age spots and skin cloudiness through the infusion of prunus extract and Pitera™, an ingredient that is exclusive to SK-II and contains vitamins, minerals and organic acids. Active brightening ingredients tackle spots and skin clouds before they surface, and antioxidants and humectants protect and hydrate the skin, revealing a brighter, smoother and healthier-looking complexion.
Kay T.
Kennesaw
I love this product! I love skincare products and so I didn't realize its' effect before I stopped using it. With continuous use, it doesn't only make your skin brighter, it makes it look more translucent and diminishes dullness. I would give it a 5 if it was more moisturizing but that's not what the product is suppose to do so this is just me being strict.