BY SK-II

Lightweight serum is fortified with Aura Bright Cocktail with Pitera, a unique whitening complex that evens out and brightens complexion, giving skin a glow. Rapidly penetrating serum hydrates and softens immediately upon application, with continued use leading to a more even toned and radiant complexion. For best results, apply two pumps of serum all over face and follow with moisturizer. This extraordinary brightening serum containing SK-II s unique whitening complex Aura Bright Cocktail with Pitera, brightens and evens out your skin tone to give it an aura-like glow, as if skin is illuminated from within. Drop by drop, skin gets brighter and more radiant. After just 1 week, skin feels healthy and radiant. After just 1 bottle, dullness and pigmentation diminish to reveal a radiance that emanates from within the layers of your skin. * Epidermis layer only This light serum penetrates quickly into your skin for a smooth velvety finish. How To Use: -Using the dropper, apply two pumps of serum into your palms. -Dot your face and smoothen with gentle outward strokes. -Apply every morning and night, before your moisturizer. Pack Size - 30ml see more...

Susan L.
Susan L.
Brooklyn, NY
Finally brought myself to purchase this serum after seeing so many rave reviews. Super expensive and I'm not even sure if it really improved my skin all that much. I have freckles all over my cheeks, and they're just as dark as they were before I started using it. I've been using this serum once a day for 5 months and I can say there has been a little brightening effect, and it does make my skin feel smooth. But would I repurchase? For the price tag, probably not.
Reira T.
Reira T.
I got this as an sample from a gift. This essence moisturizes my skin and evens out the skin tone. I used to have acne spots and uneven coloring and this essence helped so much. THIS IS A HOLYGGRIL. The only down side is the price.... but considering that it definitely brighten up my skin, improved my skin texture, and it made my skin feel like a baby's, I support investing money in a good essence!
member-7cc05
member-7cc05
This is the holly grain of all essence types in this group. Very similar to the original treatment essence but with further additional ingredients and a more advanced treatment regime. Was at first hesitant to buy due to the cost but have no regrets at all, after having seen the phenomenal results it did on my skin.
Also love the texture which isn't to heavy or thick. Goes on very smoothly and absorbs equally without having to rub in for too long. Left my skin gloving with a very natural sheer. Perfect step before I apply my make up primer or moisturizer.
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
I purchased this product from Macy's on the recommendation of the sales specialist. I have been using the toner for years and thought I would try a serum. I ended up returning it because it was so thick that in order to cover my entire face I had to use several drops. It's also very expensive.
Marilea S.
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
SK-11 is truly a creative and good at making things that ya want that aren't really a thing yet! I love that about them.
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Can never go wrong with this product, the brand in general is great but this product is just amazing!
Carol Z.
Carol Z.
I don't think they sell this anymore, but it's one of the more whitening and effective serums
Fei T.
Fei T.
Las Vegas
Always go back to this when I am not sure what other products that I want go try out.
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
The bottle, drew my attention. I've used their essence before and loved it. How fast do you see results? Does it even out the skin nicely? Have dark spots lightened with this product?