BY SK-II

Brighten dull and uneven skin tone in translucent radiance with the new and unique formulation of Cellumination AuraBright.

The lightweight serum quickly penetrates skin’s surface to reveal a lit-from-within glow with a velvety finish, as if draped in a veil of light. Drop by drop, skin feels healthier and looks more radiant as dullness and pigmentation visibly diminish.

Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate**, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Silica, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Panthenol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, PEG-20 Sorbitan Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Polysorbate 80, Lecithin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyenthanol, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Fragrance. **Pitera

Nicole L.
I made the investment in the 1 ounce bottle, and I did notice a difference in the hyper-pigmentation of my skin.  My acne marks diminished, and I probably would have reached 90% clearance if I would have invested in a second larger (1.7 oz) bottle.  Highly recommended if you can afford it.
Aida L.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love this stuff! My skin is so soft after use and I've really noticed a reduction in dryness and fine lines. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. If you have the money to spend I would definitely recommended this product.
Beth K.
I received a sample of SK-II Aura Essense from Sephora.  It is a high end serum that feels rich and wonderful on your face.  When you apply it, it immediately sinks into your skin and diminishes the look of fine lines.  I wish it weren't so pricey because that is what would discourage me from purchasing it, but this product seems like a great splurge. SK-II Cellumination AuraBright Beauty Essence
Reira W.
I got this as an sample from a gift. This essence moisturizes my skin and evens out the skin tone. I used to have acne spots and uneven coloring and this essence helped so much. THIS IS A HOLYGGRIL. The only down side is the price.... but considering that it definitely brighten up my skin, improved my skin texture, and it made my skin feel like a baby's, I support investing money in a good essence!
Emily F.
Columbus, OH
I loved the packaging of this product and the easy to use dropper.  It has a nice light smell and goes on lightly and smooth.  It's really great for summer when I don't want a heavy lotion under my makeup.  It went beyond my expectations actually clearing up a couple of dark spots I had on my face. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amanda R.
Brooklyn
All of SK-II products are absolutely amazing, I have never tried one that I didn't like and this is not exception. As with all their products, the price is a little high but I am always willing to splurge on skincare because it's truly the foundation. I bought this from sephora and would definitely recommend
Lynda J.
I purchased this product from Macy's on the recommendation of the sales specialist. I have been using the toner for years and thought I would try a serum. I ended up returning it because it was so thick that in order to cover my entire face I had to use several drops. It's also very expensive.
Summer Z.
University Place
Couldn't really tell the difference the first few days when using it. But the skin felt smooth for the whole day. It does bring some brightness but you will have to keep using it to see the difference. But the price is a little high.
Elaine P.
Windermere , FL
I love this product! works as advertised. I've been using it for 2 weeks as part of my beauty routine and I have seen a marked difference. I hope to buy it again.
Aja S.
I love a good essence and SK11 definitely is worth every penny. A little pricey but definitely worth it. It sinks into your skin and makes it feel amazing. Definitely repurchasing this! Just wish it was cheaper
Do this helps for dry skin??
Leah A.
brockton, MA
The bottle, drew my attention. I've used their essence before and loved it. How fast do you see results? Does it even out the skin nicely? Have dark spots lightened with this product?