BY SK-II

A high-performance whitening serum Features a lightweight & quick-penetrating texture Helps enhance transparency & uniformity of skin tone Contains Pitera enriched with vitamins amino acids minerals & organic acids Helps accelerate skin's natural revitalization process Enhances skin's Aura-Lucency Unveils transparent even & glow-from-within skin tone To use: After cleansing & toning apply a small amount to palm & smooth over face see more...

TheWanderlusterxx C.
Franklin Square, NY
This is everything! I use this serum everyday! It’s great underneath makeup and helps give you a natural glow! If you ever need a boost when you are feeling dry this is the product to get! The dispenser is great and helps you not waste the product! I love this!
Beth K.
I received a sample of SK-II Aura Essense from Sephora.  It is a high end serum that feels rich and wonderful on your face.  When you apply it, it immediately sinks into your skin and diminishes the look of fine lines.  I wish it weren't so pricey because that is what would discourage me from purchasing it, but this product seems like a great splurge. SK-II Cellumination AuraBright Beauty Essence
Lizzy P.
San Clemente, CA
GUYS. Just look at the packaging, it's beautiful. It's very expensive ($240) but I like to invest in my skin care. This product helps brighten skin and correct dull spots. There's a dropper which is great! I just hate when you have to scoop products out of a tub. It probably would've been better with a pump since air can get in via dropper. This stuff lasts for ever so I don't see me buying another one for a while.
Amanda R.
Brooklyn
All of SK-II products are absolutely amazing, I have never tried one that I didn't like and this is not exception. As with all their products, the price is a little high but I am always willing to splurge on skincare because it's truly the foundation. I bought this from sephora and would definitely recommend
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
When I want bright skin that will be radiant and glowy all day, this is the product. My makeup looks like the moon is shining down on it, and I get a lot of compliments. I'm trying to baby this though - the price tag is painful.
Elizabeth C.
Austin
This product was not quit what i expected maybe i needed a whole kit that goes together i cant seem to find the right product for me
Jordan L.
naples
Love this serum! Even though it is kind of pricey it feels amazing and has a beautiful holographic bottle. Actually helps to brighten
IsabElle B.
I'm addicted to this amazing product . Can't wait to buy it once again . It's amazing
Laurence B.
Gaspé
This is my favourite product of this brand! So good for my skin I recommanded it for 100%