SK-II Brightening Source Derm Revival Mask uploaded by Lestine P.

BY SK-II

SK-II’s Brightening Derm Revival Mask is a clarifying and moisture-boosting sheet mask infused with skin-conditioning and radiance-enhancing ingredients that help transform your complexion. It intensely moisturizes to help improve uneven skin tone and reduces the appearance of dark spots for more radiant skin.

Each hydrating face mask drenches your skin with a special brightening conditioning serum designed to intensely moisturize while accelerating gentle exfoliation of dull cells from the surface of the skin. This serum combines key skin brightening ingredients, like vitamin B3 and a vitamin C derivative, with SK-II-exclusive ingredient Pitera™ to smooth, hydrate and increase luminosity. Effectively immerse your skin in moisture and visibly even out skin tone and texture.

Aqua (Water), Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate**, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Inositol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexapeptide-11, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol. **Pitera

Uyen D.
Houston
When I pulled the SK-II Brightening Source Derm Revival Mask out of the packet, I couldn't tell if it mattered which side went against my skin, so I just picked a side. The mask was easy to maneuver into place. I tucked the bottom under my chin, but it kept coming off and hanging down. It did not drip, though, so this did not bother me. The mask felt moist and cooling for the fifteen minutes. It was easy to remove. I then patted the essence into my skin and added moisturizer on top. I liked that it stayed moist and felt good on my skin. So many masks are designed to dry and those just make my skin feel tight and uncomfortable. I also liked that you simply pat the essence into your skin. With the aforementioned drying masks, I always feel like I'm irritating my skin as I struggle to scrub them off. Plus, it was fun looking like a serial killer from a horror film! My skin and I really enjoyed using these masks and would recommend them to friends.
Vanessa S.
This is the best mask I have ever used. It simultaneously plumps, hydrates, tightens, and brightens. The fabric mask covers your entire face and even has eye flaps to get your eyelids and bags. There is so much serum in there, I spread it all over my chest and arms before resting for 20 mins. I have used this four times so far before parties -- the result? 1) Make-up goes on amazingly 2) People cannot believe how wonderful you look and will say so repeatedly and 3) your skin will just glow, period. I have used all of the SK-II masks, including the more expensive 3D, and this is the best, in my opinion. I use them sparingly!
Ashleigh E.
Duncanville, TX
This product made my skin look so glowy and bright. It wasn’t harsh on my skin at all and the packaging is super sleek and luxurious feeling. This was my first time using this product and even though it is expensive I would buy again. I’d just be cautious of how many times I use each mask and only use maybe once every other week. P.s, there is solution in the packaging so after you take your mask off, scoop out what you can and pat it into your skin! :-)
Johnathan G.
Nashville
Quite expensive for a sheet mask and although I believe it does what it says it's supposed to do, I don't believe that it's worth the price. The Dr. Jart sheet masks work just as well but are more affordable so I would recommend those for people who are interested in this sheet mask.
Morgan W.
Pittsburgh
This product worked out pretty good. Although I suck at putting the mask on perfectly it was a little too big for my face. But overall I still buy this product from time to time it’s truly good and really refreshes my face. I used it plenty of time
Kori A.
I use once a week every Sunday. Relaxing and makes my skin feel nice and smooth afterwards. Once I remove it I let the left over product soak into my face. Expensive but when you use once a week it really isn’t so expensive. Store horizontally so product doesn’t only go to only one side!
Marly P.
West Palm Bch, FL
SK-II Brightening Source Derm Revival Mask makes my skin feel soooo smooth. I think it works better on fair skin. For me I like the softening effect made my skin feel like rose petals with minimal brightening.
Amari D.
aurora colorado
I didn’t not like this product it burned
No it did not not like I was expecting
I’m a first time user but it might not be the product is cause I have really sensitive skin nice packaging no I would no sorry
Theresa H.
Carlisle
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
The masks that they provide helps my skin so much. It makes my face a lot brighter and smoother. Ski-li not only helped my skin to look brighter and smoother, but also keep my skin very moisturized.
Shiv P.
Pearland
This is an amazing product it feels great on the skin and I love the smell. It is very crisp and gets the job done, I highly recommend this product and I find it to be really useful on this skin.