BY SK-II

SK II Brightening Lucent Base SPF25 PA+++ is a complete facial treatment which primes skin for makeup application and lightens the complexion for a luminous and radiant glow, while providing appropriate protection against skin aging environmental stressors. The advanced brightening solutions thoroughly hydrate the skin to reveal even skin tone for a remarkable improvement in skin clarity. Apply daily on cleansed skin for maximum whole day protection.

Jenna M.
Deer Park, NY
Why do these products have to be so expensive ugh love how well they Work! Also received as a sample and loved
Isabela C.
This product leaves the skin feeling Super smooth! After using this product my face felt glowy and refreshed.:)
Amanda S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Pricey but great product. Moisturizing and brightening.  First time user and really enjoy the product and brand.
Elizabeth D.
Saginaw, MI
I found these products to produce no real effect but they are so pricey that it is disappointing.
Jessica L.
Pawcatuck, CT
It works very well and after a few uses I could see a change in my skin. I love it so much!
Nada E.
Eg
I have been using this serum as part my morning routine for couple of months and I love it, however, the real miracle here is that at the suggestion of another Instanatural devotee, I tried using it on my shoulders to remove some pretty prominent, white sunspots and it got rid of them completely! There is literally not a trace left! I wish I would have thought to take a before picture to show the difference! All I did was wash the area like normal and apply a few drops to each shoulder and rubbed it in twice a day . I followed up with the Vitamin C Moisturizer for good measure, but I don't know that it was even necessary. Truly incredible and proof that it works wonders for your skin! If it did that on my shoulders, imagine how powerful it is on your face! Wonderful, amazing product!
Natasya C.
i think this make my skin smoother and glowing than before i use it yes i already know that this is a great products and when i try yes this is a good product it's kinda pricely but worth it because it's such a good skincare product many of beauty blogger using it yes i really higly recomended this my mom already used it for 5 years
Nur S.
Subang Jays , Selangor
Im an sk ll lover. I love basically all the products. I usually bought sk ll products at Alamanda Malaysia. The product is amazing, it's just miracle but the price is not my cup of tea. It's too overwhelmingly expensive. I would love sk ll to provide more affordable skin care line.
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
After using this product for 6 weeks I finally saw a little bit more illumination to my skin. However the jar is a bit small and the price range is very high so if you can splurge on skii I would recommend it. However if you don't have that type of price range I would suggest a different brand.
Vaisshnavi R.
Doha
It's a moisturizing product that gives you SPF. What more do you want?! I use it under my make up instead of the sticky sunscreens and it helps my make up glide on perfectly. I really like it and am almost out so will definitely be buying another tub