BY SK-II

SK II Brightening Lucent Base SPF25 PA+++ is a complete facial treatment which primes skin for makeup application and lightens the complexion for a luminous and radiant glow, while providing appropriate protection against skin aging environmental stressors. The advanced brightening solutions thoroughly hydrate the skin to reveal even skin tone for a remarkable improvement in skin clarity. Apply daily on cleansed skin for maximum whole day protection.

Karina P.
Winchester
For the price, I’m not so sure it was worth it. The consistency was really nice, and not heavy like other creams can be. I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing this in the future.
Bonnie M.
The first time a got this was on a little sample from saks on one of their beauty week sales... now I hooked!' I can't feel radiant if I do t have this on me.
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
Expensive but so worth the price. I love SK-11 products. I am a repeat user but since it’s expensive I have use this product sparingly. Great simple packaging.
Jie M.
It makes my skin feel fresh. SPF protects my skin from the sun. It brighten my skin. I have very sensitive skin, and it doesn't irritate my skin.
hobo b.
Honolulu, Oahu
I use it as a base for my foundation, sometimes it makes my skin a little oily looking it just really depends on how much product you use
Je E.
159 Medford avenue Hayward
SK-II Brightening Lucent Basewant to try it soon I hope I can buy it. It is referred by my friend so want to try it
Aylin ☁.
This is really good to use before your makeup. I love that it has spf. It's not oily and it makes your makeup sit well on your skin.
Sophia
I tried it on my mom, since she had dark circles on her face, after a month now, I can say it really brightens but not right a way.
Olivia L.
Crescent City
I love this product for my face and especially everyday use! It has the SPF I need for the day AND the moisturization for the day
Alicia N.
Sacramento
This product is great it's lightweight but has noticeable effects. The product is pricey, but definitely worth it.