BY SK-II

SK II Brightening Lucent Base SPF25 PA+++ is a complete facial treatment which primes skin for makeup application and lightens the complexion for a luminous and radiant glow, while providing appropriate protection against skin aging environmental stressors. The advanced brightening solutions thoroughly hydrate the skin to reveal even skin tone for a remarkable improvement in skin clarity. Apply daily on cleansed skin for maximum whole day protection.

griselda m.
ny
I use this under my tarte foundation. ITS perfect  amount of  moisturizer for my combination skin .I  also love that has an SPF. It also  smell wonderful and it feel very smooth in the skin that make your face look more radiant BUT The most important it brightening your face so it reduce the dark spot yes i would recommend people  who have dark spot want the dark spot disappear    i know price of product is very expensive but its worth it .
Annie S.
Woodstock
This product works great! I am so in love with it because of how amazing it feels on my skin. This product works so well because it works better than most of the products that I have ever bought. Most of the other products that I bought cost way more money than this and they did not work as well as this product.
Kaman D.
Lawrence, KS
This is one of the few moisturizers with SPF that does not irritate my skin. I have used it for many months now and it does not seem to leave a white cast while protecting my skin from the sun. I bought this product online from Amazon and would buy it again.
Karina P.
Winchester
For the price, I’m not so sure it was worth it. The consistency was really nice, and not heavy like other creams can be. I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing this in the future.
April C.
Sparks, Nv
First let me start off with a little bit about myself, I am 34 years old, have normal skin and live in a high desert with zero humidity. I researched this product like crazy youtube, blogs and I reviews online because of the price tag of this product. The first thing I noticed about this cream is the texture it was not oily and did not gunk up my pores or break me out. The cream absorbs very quickly and it has made my dull skin come back to life. Some things to know is a little goes a long way. I have only been using this cream for a month and so far I am very impressed with the results.
Kexin Y.
First off, I am Eastern Asia so I am very familiar with this brand. I think that especially this line (with the whitening and SPF properties) are directed more toward this market (aka my people LOL). I think it really does the job done. It protects my skin, I see improvements from continued use, and it doesn't clog my poors. SK II CAN YOU MAKE IT CHEAPER PLEASE!!! I know it's mostly the packaging... and your high profit margins... and your sampling programs... cut those down LOL
ashley d.
I would say that this product did what it set out to achieve. It left my skin looking very glowing and bright. I personally felt that it helped my makeup stay on all day, and it also made it look incredibly fresh and neutral, which I loved. I wouldn't say it's the most affordable skincare product out there, but it does last a long time.
Grace K.
Alvarado, TX
This spf moisturizer is great! Doesn't leave my skin greasy at all! I will definitely keep using this product! It's medium in gentleness! And not harsh! The product is great for the price, has great value! No need for improvement in my opinion!
Ashley B.
Pinson, AL
I saved my pennies for this. Literally. I was so disappointed. I thought it would be a great base for my make up on top of the sun protection and it did but for that much money I want so much more. It hurt and it was okay but that PRICE TAG! It needs SO much more.
Crystal G.
Iasi, Iasi
I love feel how the moisturizer doesn't give any extra weight in my face at all after my cleanser, toner, essence, and serum (which are all liquids. So the fact that a semi-solid lotion melts onto all these layers without feeling heavy and oily is great!