BY SK-II

A pre-makeup base before foundation Increases affinity of foundation onto skin Helps foundation last longer Offers moisturizing effect Contains sunscreen to protect skin against sun damage Leaves skin smooth, comfortable & healthy Apply with makeup... see more...

April C.
Sparks, Nv
First let me start off with a little bit about myself, I am 34 years old, have normal skin and live in a high desert with zero humidity. I researched this product like crazy youtube, blogs and I reviews online because of the price tag of this product. The first thing I noticed about this cream is the texture it was not oily and did not gunk up my pores or break me out. The cream absorbs very quickly and it has made my dull skin come back to life. Some things to know is a little goes a long way. I have only been using this cream for a month and so far I am very impressed with the results.
Elizabeth D.
Saginaw, MI
I found these products to produce no real effect but they are so pricey that it is disappointing.