SK-II Brightening Derm Specialist Concentrate uploaded by Sarah A.SK-II Brightening Derm Specialist Concentrate uploaded by Sarah A.

BY SK-II

SK-II Brightening Derm Specialist Concentrate Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Emily N.
Creighton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would not recommend this product. It is so expensive, and although it does do whatnots needed, there are at home DIY Hacks to use rather than sending loads of money on it. Lemons or charcoal work for brightening the skin!
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Not tryna be in that
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be alone
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
fabiola f.
Brownsville
It was Great !  I noticed a difference within the first application. Made my face look brighter && cleaner.  I would really recommend it for those who have dull face && don't have even tones on your skin. This thing works miracles I applied it & couldnt believe the difference this can do.
Savanna J.
Jonesboro
Great product. The scent is pleasant. Only thing I do not like is that it leaves a little residue, packing is nice. For the amount the get the price is reasonable. Very gentle on the skin but everyone's skin type is different would recommend again!
Olivia L.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price point on these is a little bit high but I tried them out for that little triangle of freckles that was starting to develop on my chest where my skin Peaks through my shirt and it definitely helped brighten the skin up!
juls C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
Logan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product, but extremely over priced. It did a great job toning and brightening but I’ve found products that do the same thing. Packaging is instaworthy though!
Patterson H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's nothing like having a day full of makeup and feeling so clogged and caked up and coming home taking it off to apply this mask. My skin feels like it can breathe once I've used this.
Hailey  B.
Greenacres, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Jane
Pricey but worth every penny....

super luxurious serum concentrate . Skins feels amazing after application. Try it, you'll be hooked, I promise