BY SK-II

The potent formula contains a unique SK-II brightening complex that penetrates into the skin. It makes the appearance of age spots visibly reduced allowing you to achieve brighter and more translucent skin.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate**, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Polyethylene, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Allantoin, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, DNA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide,  Alumina, PEG-10 Dimethicone Cross

Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had a bottle for a while but didn't use it regularly since it caused a breakout on my face when I used it for two days, which isn't that unusual because my skin is quite sensitive and sometimes needs some adjustment for up to a wk or even longer. But it got a lot better when i tried using this more frequently (daily) and it really helped my skin!
Alexandria K.
This is the bust serum I've ever used it is pretty pricy in my opinion but if you have the money and feel like splurging I'd buy this ! Amazing skin care ingredients as well .
Recallen T.
Tjis product is the best! It clears our all the junk that's in my face and it leave my face very clean and refreshed again.
yuyuliavio V.
It is very good! I will recommend it to friends but the only down fall is that it is too pricy for some of my friends.
Sarah A.
In total love with this serum .. much needed for full skin .. gives glow .. and much younger looking skin !!
Reeha H.
Dubai, United arab emirates
This product is something that was owned two years back and i still have it. I use very little of it and occasionally. It smells nice n is quite mild. Its pricey though and i got it slightly cheaper from the airport duty free in japan
Laurence B.
Gaspé
This product is actually amazing! So smooth! I loved it so much! I used it every single day!