BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSK-II
Brightening Derm Revival Mask

SK-II Brightening Derm Revival Mask

by SK-II

A radiance-enhancing sheet mask that brightens and refines skin

What is your opinion in this product?
What is your opinion in this product?
$170 sheets mask, is it reuseable or just one time use only?
Start your review of SK-II Brightening Derm Revival Mask!
Tyiesha E.
Springfield, OH
i used this for about 4 months it made my face feel really smooth and soft I started to see improvements within 2 weeks of using starting with the dark marks on my cheeks they started to go away then my acne cleared up super fast
Eden Y.
Monroe
I saw slight changes in my skin regarding my dark spots but it wasn’t drastic enough in the time span I used it to continue use. The packaging was sturdy and nice and I love the company as a whole!
Rumpa D.
Miami
I have used this as a quick fix before going out and it takes away all fatigue. Very good formula. It just feels nice and cool going on (perfect in the summer) and silky smooth after!
Gabrielle N.
This face mask made my skin feel very soft and smooth immediately after one use! I felt that my complextion became brighter with just one face mask! It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth it for immediate results. The eye part was a big too small and close together, but the nose spit perfectly fit on my small button nose!
Rita S.
Dublin, CA
If you have sun spots from sun uv damage, this one could help fade it overtime, i have some uneven skin tone especially around my forehead, and if you have hyperpigmentation it will helps alot to make it go away quick.
Rosa B.
Norfolk
Purchased at: Sephora
I wish I had the money to buy this each month. but I can only bug it every couple months. It makes your skin feel so soft after a few uses.
Margaret P.
Newport, NJ
These masks are worth the price as being Korean I’ve tried many masks (or almost all) that are on the market. The mask is large enough to fit any face shape and is easy enough to apply and dries when the 20 minutes are up. The smell throws me off a little but all SK products smell a little funky. These really do keep their promise though as it truly does revive your skin the next day (if done overnight)
Kenneth W.
houston,tx
SK-II Brightening Derm Revival Mask uploaded by Kenneth W.
This helped resurface my skin’s appearance. It’s like magic in a box. It met my expectations after the 3rd use.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
NOT WORTH THE PRODUCT PRICE! The mask didn't fit on my face(I don't have a large face) which makes it wasteful IMO. It was so sticky and gooey when I opened the package. ITS A FREAKIN SHEET MASK IT SHOULD NOT COAT THIS MUCH. I took it off about 18 minutes later says to leave it on for 15. I rubbed it in, assuming I didn't have to apply a moisturizer cause it would like just waste product and start pilling. My face felt like it was the sticky tape on a lent roller most of the day. It even started pilling near my temples late in the day! NOT WORTH IT. I'll use and gift the rest, I purchased at SEPHORA.
Taylor S.
Ashland
I like this product very much every time I have used it I have been happy with the results
Ask a question to the Influenster community...