BY SK-II

Advanced Eye Treatment Film provides an immediate and luxurious moisture boost to help revitalize the eye area. This lightweight serum hydrates target areas intensely, visibly improving the youthful look around the eye. Nourishes delicate eye contours, which helps reduce the look of dehydration lines.

Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate**, Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol. *Pitera.

KAROL P.
Forest Hills, NY
I received a mini of this product and threw it in my travel bag.  so I use it very sporadically but every time i do it feels amazing.  This is one of the most hydrating eye creams I have tried.  It feels so soft and glides on so smoothly.  It is very gentle yet hydrating.  However I have not been consistent enough with it to determine the long term affects.
Rio B.
Newton Center, MA
This product is excellent. I've recently noticed that my eyelids and under-eyes are dry when I wake up in the mornings, and also are puffier than usual. Incorporating this Advanced Eye Treatment Film to my eyes has nourished and replenished the supple skin around my lids and I have been enjoying this addition to my routine!
Jenn L.
Ardmore, PA
Works BEAUTIFULLY. Never going to invest in another eye cream because this eases wrinkles and hydrates my skin. I am so impressed with this! I swear as an avid Korean skincare user, I love all products and do my research. This one is one you will not regret.
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
The most I could say about this product is that it was very hydrating, though after finishing an entire tube there was absolutely no improvement to the age concerns around my eye. And at this price point I can't really say that it was worth my time
juls C.
Night shift problem is having a bad dark circle. This product is my life saver. Makes me look more awake and refresh. Very cooling in the skin as well. Highly recommend it to everyone looking for a good eye cream
Erica C.
San Diego
Again, haven’t tried skII but everything they have works. Have seen the results and you just can’t deny that it works. But can’t afford, and definitely not for consistent long time use.
Sophia V.
I was so excited to receive the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Eye but have been a bit fearful of the appearance of millia seeds. Unfortunately I did notice the development of 2 milia seeds. I did like that it just takes an 1/8th of a pump of product for BOTH eyes! I have noticed some decrease in the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles. No change in dark circles so far.....I will continue using to see the final product result.
Sarah S.
Berkeley, CA
This eye cream definitely hydrates the part under my eyes. My bags and under eye areas get dry very easily so I have to constantly put some eye cream under my eyes every few hours. However, SK II advanced eye treatment definitely last the hydration under my eyes for a very long period of time. However, it is on the very expensive side so I do not think i will purchase this again.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
super hydrating. Results were seen after 2 weeks. It was given to me as a christmas gift. It lastes for a long time. there was no packaging. I dont think i would buy for myself. not convinved its the best stuff out there for me. Maybe for someone with less skin concerns,
Kaysie M.
Words can not describe how amazing this product is. It's expensive but worth every single penny. I use it only a very times a year, usually before a big event, and am always blown away by the quick results. I foresee myself using this product more and more as I get older.