BY SK ENERGY

SK Energy™ Strawberry Lemonade.

Good energy.

Erin Andrews.

Dietary supplement.

2 bottles. see more...

Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
I liked this but I did not enjoy the gitters that follower. Flavor and consistency was everything I love and it was super convenient to store in my desk. I might suggest with caution but try at your own leisure.
Leah F.
I typically do not use energy shot products like this as they make me shaky, nervous and sometimes even make my heart race and affect my breathing. I was nervous before I tried this one so I split my shot up into two. Even after only drinking half I felt the increase in energy and alertness (I was having one of 'those day' at work and wasn't sure I would make it through the day) and felt great. I made it through the rest of my work day, my workout and a couple projects at home. I took half the shot at about 3:30 in the afternoon but had no trouble getting to sleep. I finished up the sample two days later and I swear it gave me the energy I needed to power through my back to back spin and body pump classes after a long week. I had tried the Strawberry Lemonade flavor and while I wasn't in love with the flavor its wasn't all that bad.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I got one of this bottle from BuluBox to try. I was feeling sluggish one afternoon and my husband was heading to work. I needed some boost of energy to make it through the day with two toddlers without falling apart. I looked through the box I recently got and came across this. At first taste, it was kind of gross. It tasted nothing like strawberry lemonade. I got a hint of some cough syrup flavor in it. Like the previous poster, you could feel more awake after finishing half of the bottle. I finished the entire bottle and went through the rest of the day with energy. I did not experience any jitters or crashes. I went to bed thinking...wow, that energy boost came so subtlety that I thought it was something I ate or did...nope, this thing did the magic. I knocked a star off because of its taste.
Usually I think the taste is bitter and difficult to even swallow, but I find that these go down smooth, without any bitter after taste. Compared to the alternatives it is great because you don't get too much or too little the amount in each bottle is adequate. I would recommend this flavor and brand.
Shara G.
Ontario, CA
My preferred flavor of SK energy. Very comparable to five hour energy, with a better value for your money. Convenient packaging as well.
Haddie K.
Tucson, AZ
Instant energy with a great taste! Few energy drinks actually do what they say they do, but this one does, and with out sugar!
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
This drink always leaves me feeling full of energy and not shaking! I️ would recommend adding this to your daily routine!
Maggie O.
FOREST PARK, IL
Reminded me a bit of 5 hour energy but with a slightly stronger taste. I like that it is smooth and goes down quickly.
Crystal P.
Good for the gym especially if you trying to work out fast............ Y'all should try it. Good taste don't Tate bad
Nermeein M.
cairo
Okai it’s amazing thing to make its taste strawberry because many people don’t like to take tablets so it’s flavor and smell is perfect it’s the first time to bring it actually i recommend it for you guys