BY SK ENERGY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement. 100% Natural Grape Flavors with Antioxidants* Powerful Pure Energy. No Jitters. No Crash†. Best Taste Guaranteed†† Thanks for supporting SK Energy.  Every energy shot sold provides a meal to a hungry child through the United Nations World Food Programme.  That s positive energy. WFP does not endorse any products or services. †Our taste guarantee:  We believe SK Energy is the best tasting energy shot on the market. †No Crash means no sugar crash. 12- 2.5 fl oz Bottles ~ Total Net Wt 30 fl oz. see more...

Review (1)
Leah F.
I typically do not use energy shot products like this as they make me shaky, nervous and sometimes even make my heart race and affect my breathing. I was nervous before I tried this one so I split my shot up into two. Even after only drinking half I felt the increase in energy and alertness (I was having one of 'those day' at work and wasn't sure I would make it through the day) and felt great. I made it through the rest of my work day, my workout and a couple projects at home. I took half the shot at about 3:30 in the afternoon but had no trouble getting to sleep. I finished up the sample two days later and I swear it gave me the energy I needed to power through my back to back spin and body pump classes after a long week. I had tried the Strawberry Lemonade flavor and while I wasn't in love with the flavor its wasn't all that bad.