SJP STASH Eau de Parfum

by Sjp

STASH Eau de Parfum - This addictive fragrance from Sarah Jessica Parker is an absolute rule breaker. Inspired by her own secret fragrance obsession, STASH has been shared with only a few - until now. Risk-taking and irresistible, STASH is Sarah Jessica Parker's most personal and provocative fragrance. The secret is out.Magnetic and mysterious, STASH reveals a sensuous aromatic woody fragrance that captures light and dark while merging notes of cedarwood atlas, vetiver, and pistachio. A potent play of raw, provocative ingredients wrapped with flirtatious notes, STASH is the culmination of daring and sophistication.Fragrance Notes:Top - Grapefruit zest, black pepper, sageHeart - Cedarwood atlas, patchouli, ginger lily, pistachioBase - Olibanum, massoia wood, vetiver, musk - STASH Eau de Parfum

What store carries this perfume now? Does Ulta still currently carry it?
I really want to try this but where do you buy it in Canada?
Start your review of SJP STASH Eau de Parfum!
SJP STASH Eau de Parfum uploaded by Patrick O.
I bought the giftset at Ulta on sale. I love it. It smells like black musky Licorice. I feel this could be unisex. I love the design of the bottle too.
I love the cedar woodsy smell. Just sweet enought for ladies! Love it! A more cost effective option to rsw fragrances wild fire.
Wausau, WI
This scent is amazing! And it lasts forever! Will continue to buy this perfume and oil as long as it's available.
Yeadon, Leeds
SJP STASH Eau de Parfum uploaded by Donna P.
Unfortunately I do not like this perfume it is far too strong for me and the smell is absolutely disgusting! I think that it’s that type of perfume that you either love or hate! ...and sorry ..but I hate it!😖 BUT I do really like the quality of the bottle and how it looks!!