BY SJP

STASH Eau de Parfum - This addictive fragrance from Sarah Jessica Parker is an absolute rule breaker. Inspired by her own secret fragrance obsession, STASH has been shared with only a few - until now. Risk-taking and irresistible, STASH is Sarah Jessica Parker's most personal and provocative fragrance. The secret is out.Magnetic and mysterious, STASH reveals a sensuous aromatic woody fragrance that captures light and dark while merging notes of cedarwood atlas, vetiver, and pistachio. A potent play of raw, provocative ingredients wrapped with flirtatious notes, STASH is the culmination of daring and sophistication.Fragrance Notes:Top - Grapefruit zest, black pepper, sageHeart - Cedarwood atlas, patchouli, ginger lily, pistachioBase - Olibanum, massoia wood, vetiver, musk - STASH Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on ULTA
Krista M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new Favorite perfume ever! It has simple packaging and yet I still find it beautiful sitting on my vanity every day! My husband loves that the sent is not overpowering with floral tones. It has a small part of cinnamon and the most relaxing tone of orange. One spray lasts me all day and the body and hair elixir is a niceness addition to an already AMAZING product!!
April G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very unique fragrance and unlike anything I've tried in years. The scent is woody, spicy, dark and reminds me of sitting in front of a fire in an old leather chair, reading a book, with only candlelight. It's uncommon to have such a woody fragrance launched in modern times, but I think it's a refreshing change from the all too common fruity florals which dominate the fragrance shelves. The first time I tried this scent I was taken aback by the coffee notes and almost turned off, as it was the middle of summer, but I'm glad I went back to try it again because it's really the perfect fall/winter fragrance and wears well on my skin. I love SJP's unique fragrances and will repurchase over and over again!
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
This is a great winter time smell. It's woodsy but also feminine with a slightly sweet aroma. I think this is a mid range priced perfume that lasts a long time. It is very easy to go overboard with this perfume, and I think a spray for each wrist is enough to last the whole day. I do like how this smell evolves throughout the day, and I enjoy each tier of it.
Athena D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay this fragrance is amazing! There are celeb fragrance lines and then there is SJP which is more than a step above the rest. This reminds me of a more pricey fragrance and is definitely on my list for when I run out of my current fragrance. It's available at Ulta.
Krista H.
Monmouth, IL
I purchased these as gifts for Christmas from ULTA. I loved it so much I went back to go get one for myself. I received the perfume and the hair elixir and they both are amazing. Would definitely buy again as the scent stays all day and you only need a little bit. It's definitely a light scent that isn't overpowering even with allergies or sensitivity to scents.
Megan B.
I love this perfume! Got a travel roller ball of it for a Christmas birthday and have been using it like crazy! A little bit goes a long way, and it's the perfect dark winter scent with its hints of bourbon and a woodsy scent, while mixed in with enough sweetness to keep it feminine. Highly recommend!
Careesa R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly do not like this perfume it has a menthol smell to it and it kind of just reminds me of tobacco especially as a woman's fragrance I thought it would've been more feminine but it smells like wood
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received a sample of this Parfums with my latest Ulta purchase, I've got to say..I think this just might be my new holiday fragrance. It has a nice clean woody scent. I almost smell cinnamon and cedar notes. Two thumbs up!
Mary F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cedar woodsy smell. Just sweet enought for ladies! Love it! A more cost effective option to rsw fragrances wild fire.
Leanne G.
Barrie, ON
I really want to try this but where do you buy it in Canada?