SJP STASH Eau de Parfum uploaded by Livvi D.SJP STASH Eau de Parfum uploaded by Patrick O.

BY SJP

STASH Eau de Parfum - This addictive fragrance from Sarah Jessica Parker is an absolute rule breaker. Inspired by her own secret fragrance obsession, STASH has been shared with only a few - until now. Risk-taking and irresistible, STASH is Sarah Jessica Parker's most personal and provocative fragrance. The secret is out.Magnetic and mysterious, STASH reveals a sensuous aromatic woody fragrance that captures light and dark while merging notes of cedarwood atlas, vetiver, and pistachio. A potent play of raw, provocative ingredients wrapped with flirtatious notes, STASH is the culmination of daring and sophistication.Fragrance Notes:Top - Grapefruit zest, black pepper, sageHeart - Cedarwood atlas, patchouli, ginger lily, pistachioBase - Olibanum, massoia wood, vetiver, musk - STASH Eau de Parfum see more...

Jude M.
Bealeton
When I first smelled this, I couldn't stop thinking about it. After obsessively sniffing my arm all day, I broke down and bought some only three days later, a first for me. (The previous time I bought a fragrance, it was DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau de Parfum, and this was only after I had liked it for years. I tend to lose interest in fragrances after using up a sample.) I now have multiple bottles, a rollerball, two deluxe vials and the hair oil. I'm paranoid it's gonna get discontinued like Boyfriend 1.6 oz Eau de Parfum Spray was.
Kristin C.
Macomb, MI
This is a fantastic scent. It definitely has hints of sandalwood which I love. I noticed though that it wears off a little bit faster than what I would like. I like to keep a roller bottle in my purse at all times. It definitely reminds me of fall but you can use it throughout the seasons.
April G.
This is a very unique fragrance and unlike anything I've tried in years. The scent is woody, spicy, dark and reminds me of sitting in front of a fire in an old leather chair, reading a book, with only candlelight. It's uncommon to have such a woody fragrance launched in modern times, but I think it's a refreshing change from the all too common fruity florals which dominate the fragrance shelves. The first time I tried this scent I was taken aback by the coffee notes and almost turned off, as it was the middle of summer, but I'm glad I went back to try it again because it's really the perfect fall/winter fragrance and wears well on my skin. I love SJP's unique fragrances and will repurchase over and over again!
Athena D.
Okay this fragrance is amazing! There are celeb fragrance lines and then there is SJP which is more than a step above the rest. This reminds me of a more pricey fragrance and is definitely on my list for when I run out of my current fragrance. It's available at Ulta.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Creamy spicy wood. This is sexy on a woman and hot for going out in the fall and winter. It’s a tiny bit headache inducing for me so I only wear it to actually go out, not sitting at home (which lets face it, I do a lot). It’s a little unisex but i don’t think I’d go for a guy who wore it.
Krista H.
Monmouth, IL
I purchased these as gifts for Christmas from ULTA. I loved it so much I went back to go get one for myself. I received the perfume and the hair elixir and they both are amazing. Would definitely buy again as the scent stays all day and you only need a little bit. It's definitely a light scent that isn't overpowering even with allergies or sensitivity to scents.
Megan B.
I love this perfume! Got a travel roller ball of it for a Christmas birthday and have been using it like crazy! A little bit goes a long way, and it's the perfect dark winter scent with its hints of bourbon and a woodsy scent, while mixed in with enough sweetness to keep it feminine. Highly recommend!
Cody W.
Fayetteville
My wife and I both have worn this one. To me, it leans masculine and has a creamy woody scent. It's a great one for the cooler months and you can get it for a pretty good price at places like TJ Maxx and Marshall's. The only negative is that it becomes rather linear and the smell falls a little flat.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I love this fragrance. It's so different and unique. It's not too sweet but has a hint of masculine scents like leather and wiskey, which made me crave old fashions. I recommend this for anyone that likes different but sexy fragrances.
Careesa R.
Kissimmee, FL
I honestly do not like this perfume it has a menthol smell to it and it kind of just reminds me of tobacco especially as a woman's fragrance I thought it would've been more feminine but it smells like wood
Leanne G.
Barrie, ON
I really want to try this but where do you buy it in Canada?