BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Sjp Nyc Perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women. What Is More New York Than The Empire State Building? Sex In The City Of Course..the Television Series, And The Movies Were A Hit Globally. This Is A Fruity Floral For Women... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Such a great perfume! It’s been a favorite of mine since high school. The smells is so unique I can’t even describe it. It is long lasting and fresh. I spray it and I can smell it on me all day.
The packaging is so fance too.
Definitely recommend!!!
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
I am a huge SJP/SATC fan, so I counted down the days for this to be released and bought it that day! It's hard to find now, so I stock up on it when I see it on the rare occasion at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Nordstrom Rack! It smells sweet and delicious, which is what I like in a perfume! My favorite scent still many years later!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is another one of my favorite perfume it's like cotton candy mixed with flowers I love the sweetness of this sent it's so playful and sexy at the same time