Sjp Nyc Crush B/n Boxed Sealed100ml

S.j.p N.y.c Crush B/n Boxed Sealed.100ml

Sjp Nyc Crush Perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women. Created by american fashion icon, actress, and celebrity sarah jessica parker, sjp nyc crush is a delicate, feminine fragrance released in 2017. This scent is inspired by manhattan fashion, with both modern and timeless notes for a distinctive, almost summery scent. The top notes of peach leaf, star fruit, and bergamot make a fruitful beginning, while the middle notes of jasmine, sage, and plum blossom bring in floral aromas. The base notes of balsam, coconut water, and tolu balsam provide for a clean, light finish that makes it as welcoming as a sunny day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of S.j.p N.y.c Crush B/n Boxed Sealed.100ml!
How would you rate this product?
Apex, NC
A bit of coconut and salt makes me think about vacation on a tropical island when I wear this perfume. The bottle is big and heavy with a leather type material in pink and red. Super cute and a good buy.
Valley, AL
I was very excited to get this perfume because reviewers claimed it’s like a coconut-bomb, and coconut is my signature scent. And while this is coconutty, it’s just kind of meh for me. It’s a sweet coconut, but it isn’t a super realistic coconut or beachy vibe. It’s affordable and good in a pinch, but I think it’s too artificial for me.

Looking for your answer?