Skin CareFacial SkincareFace Oilsjäl
sjal Saphir Concentrate Anti-Aging Face Oil

sjal Saphir Concentrate Anti-Aging Face Oil

by själ

A liquid silk oil made with a blend of rare essential oils and supra-3 proprietary anti-aging bioactive complex designed to diminish the appearance of wrinkles increase elasticity and revitalize skin.brbrUnlike any other face oil on the market today Saphir Concentrate is serious anti-aging treatment oil with calming and restorative benefits. Saphir Concentrate provides nourishment necessary for skin repair and facilitates a deeper level of hydration. This weightless oil is infused with energy from Himalayan blue sapphires and aquamarine gemstones.ulli1 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttps//bit.ly/2GnSitBSpace NK/a a luxe beauty boutique filled with cult favorites and innovative must-haves./liliWeb ID 1763488/li/ul

Has anyone tried this product? I recently read an article that this is one of Jlos holy grail product but with how pricy this product is im weary about buying it. Need something good for my dry skin this winter.
Is this really worth the price?
Would this provide enough moisture for someone with normal to combination skin, or would you recommend using a moisturizer afterwards? Also, could this be used during the day time, as well as under make up?
Start your review of sjal Saphir Concentrate Anti-Aging Face Oil!
Huntsville
I have been using this product for one month, and I can tell a big difference in my skin. My once dull skin now has a dewy glow, and my fine lines seem less prominent. Plus I love the scent! sjal Saphir Concentrate Anti-Aging Face Oil
Los Angeles
Made me break out which sucked cause it’s super expensive. I will say it was super hydrating which I very much liked. But ya it even made my chest break out which never happens.
Conshohocken, PA
Love this product, the smell is heavenly and I am noticing a reduction in fine lines on my forehead. I do wish there was a better design to dispense the oil.
Portland, OR
Haven’t seen an impact from this product but the experience is very luxurious and hydrating
Ottawa
I love this product, it smells great and moisturizes my skin without being greasy. I was really curious to try it after I read the reviews saying it helped with fine lines and wrinkles. I’ve been using it daily since December, particularly for some fine lines appearing on my forehead and I don’t see much of a difference with those lines. I do see a difference in my crows feet though. I can see this being a great preventative product and my skin feels great, with more even tone so overall I would recommend it! A little also goes a long way, so don’t let the price discourage you!