BY BUENA VISTA

In M. Night Shyamalan's THE SIXTH SENSE, Bruce Willis plays Dr. Malcolm Crowe, a successful Philadelphia child psychologist who is haunted by the sudden reappearance and suicide of a former patient. Months later Dr. Crowe encounters Cole Sear (Haley Joel Osment), a troubled, withdrawn young boy who bears a striking similarity to his earlier patient. Dr. Crowe is compelled to help Cole, not only for the boy's sake, but for his own redemption. As Dr. Crowe struggles to determine what torments Cole, he must also come to terms with his increasingly distant relationship to his wife (Olivia Williams). Meanwhile, Cole is unable to describe the horrible things he sees even to his worried mother (Toni Collette). The scene where Cole finally tells Dr. Crowe about his supernatural secret is one of the 1990s most quoted and well-known cinematic moments.A gripping ghost story with a stunning finale, THE SIXTH SENSE became a surprise blockbuster shortly after its release. The film features Oscar-nominated performances by the startlingly intense Osment and the fiercely maternal Collette, as well as a subtle, subdued turn by Willis. Shyamalan directs his intriguing script with almost clinical precision, using carefully framed visuals to create the film's distinctly chilling atmosphere. On the strength of its pitch-perfect acting and direction, THE SIXTH SENSE has become the most successful thriller of all time. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
I love movies where I can't guess the ending. That is very rare these days, but the Sixth Sense hit every one of my expectations of a Thriller. I watch this movie every couple of years or so. I may go home and watch it tonight! I can't wait for the new one!
Juliana H.
Chesapeake, VA
I absolutely loved this movie. The story line was thrilling, and it had me on the edge of my seat. The actors definitely caught my attention. The special effects were way over its time. I would recommend this movie for anyone who enjoys phycological thrillers and amazing ghost stories.
Linda C.
Leavenworth Waterville
Great great movie! On sale now at Walmart!! Must see movie! I think I have bought it three times as my teens keep stealing it! Very good time killer for sure with lots of suspense!
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely loved this movie! When I was young it scared me and even still to this day lol but hey I love scary movies. I think the actors was amazing and did an amazing job
Alondra  M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Really good classic movie, never get tired of watching this creepy movie. I recommend this movie to families who are wondering what to watch on Friday nights.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I honestly hated this movie! I guess it depends on your opinion, but I hate creepy movies.I HATED seeing all the bloody or throwing up dead people. So gross!
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
Love this movie. It is definitely a must see thriller. If you don't watch it for the content, at least watch it for the story. Blows your mind.
Michael J.
Oak Creek, WI
Scary movie as a kid! Not so much as an adult now, but Bruce Willis is one of my favorite actors. This is a classic for horror
Nicole M.
Really liked this movie, it kept you on the edge of your seat not knowing what was going to happen.. Very unexpected twists!
Shawna M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oldie but a goodie! It was just freaky enough to keep you on the edge of your seat! The ending was AMAZING! I was shocked!