Sixpoint Brewery The Crisp

by Sixpoint Brewery

When the Mad Scientists emerged from underground, the quest for a new formulation went from obsession to reality. What do you get when you fuse old world craftsmanship with new, clean, & bold flavors from right raw materials? The Crisp. It's Mad Science.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sixpoint Brewery The Crisp!
How would you rate this product?
Bunny M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the six point! I'm not a huge beer drinker but this is pretty good. Not to heavy in my opinion. I usually drink it a a neighborhood bar when I'm not in a wine mood. Not necessarily what I would buy for the house but rd not too bad.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Nice summer afternoon beer, not to heavy on the ABV's and affordable enough to purchase regularly. It's a winner in my book!
Tanya A.
Grayslake, IL
This was light and refreshing. It did not weigh me down like other beers. The packaging is fantastic and it backed up the taste. I'm officially a Sixpoint fan.
Kassandra S.
Edinburg, TX
This beer has an amazing taste. Has a citrusy taste. Definitely doesn't have that tasteless taste or the tar taste at all. I really recommend this to my beer drinkers out there.
Sabina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got to say this is not for everyone. However I love the taste of this brew. Similar to blue moon but more butter. I tried this at a bar in downtown Manhattan. Would definitely recommend to all beer lovers out there.
Luz M.
Tried this out of a keg at a bar. It was a different taste from my usual. It was a bit tart, not something I would get again if I had a choice.
Courtney D.
Astoria
Pretty good. This beer takes more hoppy than a typical pilsner which I did not like. When I see a pilsner, I expect that light taste. For what it was, I liked it overall but would not drink it again. I don't like hops too much!
Amanda L.
York Beach, ME
Six point brewery has great beers and the crisp is my favorite all day drinkable beer.
Caitlin D.
Framingham, MA
I have been enjoying Sixpoint for a long while and The Crisp has been my new favorite. It helps that my favorite bar now has it on tap!
Dani R.
Weston, CT
Purchased at: Instacart
The crisp is exactly what it says it will be, very light on the tongue and even canned tastes pretty freshly poured

Looking for your answer?