BY SIXPOINT BREWERY

Cameron F.
Sixpoint Sweet Action is my go-to beer when I'm out in New York (if it's available).

Has a nice full flavor but isn't so intense that you can't put down 3-4 without getting sick of them.

I don't see it for sale in stores often, but if you're a fan of Sixpoint definitely check out this beer.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
You can always always always find this in my boyfriend's fridge. It's simple, great flavor, a little darker, and reasonably priced. If you live it a bigger city this is available everywhere. If not I'd try a beer and wine store and you won't go wrong!
Sammy R.
Phoenix, AZ
A bit sweet for my personal taste, but cannot deny it is delicious. Not a common beer sold out side of NYC, but definitely should try if you come across this brew or any of the sixpoint products.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I have had this many times and it has always been rock solid. Early greatness from Sixpoint. Dark golden in color with creamy, wet head. Nose is faint noble hops and bread malt sweetness.

Broad, crisp bitterness carries this beer nicely through the aftertaste. Citrus hops are medium low in power but high in flavor. Well balanced as well, however the real talent is in the mellow smoothness in the texture and finish. As good a cream ale as I have found.
Renee M.
This is my favorite of the six point IPA's. I find the others too hoppy and almost soapy tasting. This on the other hand is light and refreshing and slightly sweet. Perfect for a summer night!
Kate S.
Holland, PA
This is one of my favorite beers of all time. As a bottle shop attendant, I can barely keep these things in stock! I love it, my customers love it, and it's the perfect beer for summer. I recommend pairing it with tacos!
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Just recently tried this at a tap takeover. Similar to many IPAs, crisp taste without a lingering bitterness. The rep from the brewery was pleasant without being overbearing-even got us samples of other beers to try.
Janeen G.
Queens Village, NY
Never tried an IPA beer before so I was a little reluctant to try it, but when I tried it I was shocked how good it was. I enjoyed it to the last drop and never had a nasty hangover feeling like most beers give you after a few of these.
Skyler N.
Brooklyn
Living in Brooklyn, this beer is always readily available and it is my go to when I see it on draft. Great flavor with a decent amount of alcohol.
Jessie M.
Lancaster, PA
A bit hoppy for my taste, but it is a pretty strong beer, and I got used to the taste by my second beer. It was my first time using the product.