Sixlets Candy uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY SIXLETS #84 in Hard Candy

Nathaniel S.
Nathaniel S.
Albuquerque, NM
Very addictive candy! When I first saw them I'm not gonna lie I thought they were some knock off candy but they are top notch the chocolate flavor they have isn't a cheap chocolate it's rich and good. I like that these are available in tons of colors as well they make decorating for events easy and then there are tons of great chocolate snacks in reach for everyone
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
This was a childhood favorite of mine. I love the hint of fruitiness the shell gives the chocolate. Problem is I eat to many when I get them! I used to get them at the penny candy store next to my Nana's They were like 10 cents...oh those were the days!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
This is a childhood candy for me. I don't particularly love them. The candy coating tends to leave a weird flavor/feeling in your mouth that I am not fond of. My girls seem to enjoy them occasionally.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sixlets are a timeless candy. I think of my childhood every time that I eat them. Now my nephews like them, it is something I get them every Halloween
crystal s.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
My all time favorite "chocolate flavored" candy. Heehee. A fun treat for any holiday or just as a reward for making it through the day!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
I swear these things are addicting!! so good and you can find a bag at target for a dollar.
Mia P.
Mia P.
These little candies are perfect for a little chocolate fix. They are small but to me they pack a pretty good chocolate punch. They are very affordable, a large bag is $1 at the Dollar Tree. I keep them on hand in a jar because the kids always grab a handful of packs on their way out the door.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg another classic candy, that definitely brings back so many memories when I was younger like Halloween wearing a cute little princess outfit lol
But yesss this is one of my favorite candies it's different from others that's for sure if you never heard of them or tried them you really should!
Jacee W.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These always make me remember when I was little and it was Christmas. I would always find these yummy chocolate things in my stocking! They have all sorts of colors now that are shiny and metallic looking!
Cara W.
Cara W.
Everett, WA
I love these little candies! Sixlet candies are one of my favorite snacks! I do not think they are expensive and I think the chocolate is better than m&ms. Honestly I buy these for birthday parties and they are always a hit!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Are these candies still being sold in stores?
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do they still make these?!