Sixlets  uploaded by Lisa C.Sixlets  uploaded by Kristie T.Sixlets  uploaded by Odalis C.

BY SWEETWORKS

• Would you consider this one of your childhood favorite ca...7 Answers
  • "I can never get enough of these!" in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a fan of these, maybe if they used better chocolate, but I'm also not a huge fan of candy coated chocolate." in 1 review
  • "not my fav they are just not a great taste to them and they are just too sweet " in 1 review
  • "The orange ones were always my favorite because they have a slight orange flavor to them." in 1 review
Lisa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These candy coated chocolate candies are delicious. I like this candy better than other candies. I buy them when I see them. They are pretty good . I only paid $1.00 . I would definitely purchase again.
Kristie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have always been one of my childhood favorites that my daughters love. They have the perfect amount of sweetness in every ball. They are very inexpensive because the Dollar Tree carries them.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sixlets has always been one of my favorite Halloween chocolate candies growing up. They are really small bursts of chocolate that just taste great. They are not expensive and colorful. I would recommend this product.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a kid I loved them but picked up a bag at the dollar store and they were off putting the chocolate was very fake tasting would never buy again
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
The chocolate is so bad. Like cooking chocolate. Really horrible. I can't stand it. I don't understand how people could eat this and enjoy it
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
Sixlets are one of my all time favorite chocolate candies. They are delicious and a perfect treat. I highly recommend.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
lol, I HATE these!!1 I remember when my mom used to stick these in my stocking every Christmas as a kid and in my Easter eggs every Easter, i used to be sooo disappointed! the chocolate just some how has a fake taste to it it's weird kinda hard to describe... but I definitely am NOT a fan of these!
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up getting these at the corner store as a treat. It was dime candy. It's not the highest quality chocolate, but it has a little bit different flavor to it that is hard to place in a delicious way. I always loved getting these in my trick-or-treat bag as well. The crunchy candy coating around the smooth chocolate inside is delightful.
Tamaran B.
marion, AL
Be far my favorite candy from Halloween it's not something you remember in the store but it's something I was so excited to have in my bag growing up. I love the milk chocolate flavor and the crunch these are my favorite
Lauren D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the best chocolatey snack for when you are craving something sweet! The packets come with 8 chocolate balls and are 30 calories. I love them and have been eating them for years!
Marie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Would you consider this one of your childhood favorite candies?