Sixlets  uploaded by lisa c.Sixlets  uploaded by Kristie T.Sixlets  uploaded by Odalis C.

BY SWEETWORKS

• Would you consider this one of your childhood favorite candies?7 Answers
  • "I can never get enough of these!" in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a fan of these, maybe if they used better chocolate, but I'm also not a huge fan of candy coated chocolate." in 1 review
  • "not my fav they are just not a great taste to them and they are just too sweet " in 1 review
  • "The orange ones were always my favorite because they have a slight orange flavor to them." in 1 review
lisa c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These candy coated chocolate candies are delicious. I like this candy better than other candies. I buy them when I see them. They are pretty good . I only paid $1.00 . I would definitely purchase again.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sixlets has always been one of my favorite Halloween chocolate candies growing up. They are really small bursts of chocolate that just taste great. They are not expensive and colorful. I would recommend this product.
Kristie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have always been one of my childhood favorites that my daughters love. They have the perfect amount of sweetness in every ball. They are very inexpensive because the Dollar Tree carries them.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
You can tell that the chocolate they use isn't the best kind of chocolate, but they're good either way. I love the packaging and the colors. If you're craving sweets these could be dangerous. They're decently affordable and they're a good treat for kids because they can only get one sleeve of them and be happy. I would definitely purchase them again, but I would go for other candy before getting these.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up getting these at the corner store as a treat. It was dime candy. It's not the highest quality chocolate, but it has a little bit different flavor to it that is hard to place in a delicious way. I always loved getting these in my trick-or-treat bag as well. The crunchy candy coating around the smooth chocolate inside is delightful.
Eva L.
Love this little piece of heaven. I grew up having these as a snack. When I saw them again I had to get me some. They are the perfect amount of chocolate. And the packaging is awesome, I open one end and push from the other end. Hands down candy that always puts a smile on my face and always makes my days better.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
There is little in this world better than Sixlets. These tiny balls of chocolatey goodness bring to mind a simpler time of childhood. My mother would buy these for us after school and now I do the same for the children in my life. Still to this day I cannot eat this candy without feeling a simple twinge of happy.
de g.
Madison, WI
Well let me start off by saying this is a classic candy in my family! but It certainly apples more to children than adults! when I was a kid I LOOOOOVVEEEDD these & now meh not so much, kinda think they much have changed the recipe over the past few years but I'm not sure!
Kristen P.
Eagle Mountain, Utah
Love Sixlets! I would choose Sixlets over M&Ms any day (even though I'd rather have both :)) My mom used to keep a stash and as a child it was my mission in life to find her stash and sneak some. She would have to find a new place to hide them every once in a while but I was an expert stash-finder. To this day, every time I visit I end up in her room (she knows now and usually ends up telling me before I even go in there) to find her Sixlet stash.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
Be far my favorite candy from Halloween it's not something you remember in the store but it's something I was so excited to have in my bag growing up. I love the milk chocolate flavor and the crunch these are my favorite
Marie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Would you consider this one of your childhood favorite candies?