Sixlets  uploaded by Odalis C.

BY SWEETWORKS

• Would you consider this one of your childhood favorite candies?7 Answers
  • "I can never get enough of these!" in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a fan of these, maybe if they used better chocolate, but I'm also not a huge fan of candy coated chocolate." in 1 review
  • "not my fav they are just not a great taste to them and they are just too sweet " in 1 review
  • "I cant get enough of these!!!" in 1 review
  • "The orange ones were always my favorite because they have a slight orange flavor to them." in 1 review
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
You can tell that the chocolate they use isn't the best kind of chocolate, but they're good either way. I love the packaging and the colors. If you're craving sweets these could be dangerous. They're decently affordable and they're a good treat for kids because they can only get one sleeve of them and be happy. I would definitely purchase them again, but I would go for other candy before getting these.
de g.
de g.
Madison, WI
Well let me start off by saying this is a classic candy in my family! but It certainly apples more to children than adults! when I was a kid I LOOOOOVVEEEDD these & now meh not so much, kinda think they much have changed the recipe over the past few years but I'm not sure!
Tamaran B.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
Be far my favorite candy from Halloween it's not something you remember in the store but it's something I was so excited to have in my bag growing up. I love the milk chocolate flavor and the crunch these are my favorite
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sixlets has always been one of my favorite Halloween chocolate candies growing up. They are really small bursts of chocolate that just taste great. They are not expensive and colorful. I would recommend this product.
Chantel J.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
As a kid I loved them but picked up a bag at the dollar store and they were off putting the chocolate was very fake tasting would never buy again
Kay-Lynne P.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
The chocolate is so bad. Like cooking chocolate. Really horrible. I can't stand it. I don't understand how people could eat this and enjoy it
Laura T.
Laura T.
I used to love these things as a kid. I just retried them again this Halloween and the chocolaty middle is sub par tasting. Definitely chocolate flavored and not real chocolate. I did still love the crunch to the outside.
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
lol, I HATE these!!1 I remember when my mom used to stick these in my stocking every Christmas as a kid and in my Easter eggs every Easter, i used to be sooo disappointed! the chocolate just some how has a fake taste to it it's weird kinda hard to describe... but I definitely am NOT a fan of these!
Madison D.
Madison D.
plymouth, NH
Sixlets are one of my all time favorite chocolate candies. They are delicious and a perfect treat. I highly recommend.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Westfield, Nc
They are not my favorite candy coated chocolate, but something about them brings me back to my childhood. And let's be honest sugary candy has a way of making us smile, especially when we reminisce.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Would you consider this one of your childhood favorite candies?