Sixlets  uploaded by Odalis C.Sixlets  uploaded by Kristie T.

BY SWEETWORKS

• Would you consider this one of your childhood favorite candies?7 Answers
  • "I can never get enough of these!" in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a fan of these, maybe if they used better chocolate, but I'm also not a huge fan of candy coated chocolate." in 1 review
  • "not my fav they are just not a great taste to them and they are just too sweet " in 1 review
  • "I cant get enough of these!!!" in 1 review
  • "The orange ones were always my favorite because they have a slight orange flavor to them." in 1 review
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sixlets has always been one of my favorite Halloween chocolate candies growing up. They are really small bursts of chocolate that just taste great. They are not expensive and colorful. I would recommend this product.
Kristie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These have always been one of my childhood favorites that my daughters love. They have the perfect amount of sweetness in every ball. They are very inexpensive because the Dollar Tree carries them.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
You can tell that the chocolate they use isn't the best kind of chocolate, but they're good either way. I love the packaging and the colors. If you're craving sweets these could be dangerous. They're decently affordable and they're a good treat for kids because they can only get one sleeve of them and be happy. I would definitely purchase them again, but I would go for other candy before getting these.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert
I grew up getting these at the corner store as a treat. It was dime candy. It's not the highest quality chocolate, but it has a little bit different flavor to it that is hard to place in a delicious way. I always loved getting these in my trick-or-treat bag as well. The crunchy candy coating around the smooth chocolate inside is delightful.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
Be far my favorite candy from Halloween it's not something you remember in the store but it's something I was so excited to have in my bag growing up. I love the milk chocolate flavor and the crunch these are my favorite
Lauren D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the best chocolatey snack for when you are craving something sweet! The packets come with 8 chocolate balls and are 30 calories. I love them and have been eating them for years!
courtney c.
Durham, NC
lol, I HATE these!!1 I remember when my mom used to stick these in my stocking every Christmas as a kid and in my Easter eggs every Easter, i used to be sooo disappointed! the chocolate just some how has a fake taste to it it's weird kinda hard to describe... but I definitely am NOT a fan of these!
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
As a kid I loved them but picked up a bag at the dollar store and they were off putting the chocolate was very fake tasting would never buy again
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
The chocolate is so bad. Like cooking chocolate. Really horrible. I can't stand it. I don't understand how people could eat this and enjoy it
Madison D.
plymouth, NH
Sixlets are one of my all time favorite chocolate candies. They are delicious and a perfect treat. I highly recommend.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Would you consider this one of your childhood favorite candies?