BY SIXLETS

• Where do you usually find these? I love them, but they're...2 Answers
  • Can u survive without it ? 5 Answers
  • How can u lived without candy lol ?3 Answers
Sixlets
  • "They are soooo good especially the orange ones, the orange ones are the best." in 1 review
  • "I've always loved the packaging too!" in 1 review
Tabetha F.
Johnson City, TN
Absolutely love "Sixlets"!!! I remember buying them from the small general store that was near my house while growing up. The general store was small but had tons of candy and soda. No matter what the reason was for my mother stopping for, I always came out with several packs of Sixlets, since they were in a long plastic bag with around 10-15 in each. I wish I could find them more often than what I do because it brings back childhood memories and 1 of my favorite candies of all times!
Cassie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not a big fan of Sixlets and never have been.  I guess I just don't understand them and prefer M&Ms for my candy covered chocolate needs.  Specifically, I don't think they taste as good and I don't like the circle shape...they go rolling everywhere when you try to eat them.
Angelica S.
Chicago
Growing up this was a staple treat in my household. There was often a jar full of these colorful candy packs on top of the refrigerator, which my siblings and I would sneakily eat from. The quality of this product has remained consistent through the years and I still enjoy the taste, and I cant help but feel nostalgic while eating this. Overall this is a great product with nice chocolate flavor coated on a crunchy shell almost like an M&M.
Lindsey V.
Caro, MI
I have always considered these the little cousin of m&ms. I've loved eating them ever since I was a kid (they were my favorite candy to get on Halloween!). The small size seems to make them a bit more resistant to leaving you with a colored hand after holding some in your palm. They definitely aren't the best quality chocolate, but their cuteness makes up for it (somewhat) :)
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Loved these growing up, but find now that the flavor of the chocolate isn't as good as I remember it being back then. Perhaps it's being made elsewhere or by another company? Not sure, but I do love the nostalgic feeling I get when I find them. I really love the feel of the candy coating as it cracks over my teeth. It's familiar and comforting. Does anyone else sort them by color and eat them in color groups?
Jordyn U.
These are my absolute favorite candy-I wish I could find them more places! They're so tasty and small portions, which are great if you're trying to watch your weight. I love the slight fruity candy flavored coating and the chocolatey inside.
Madison W.
Cleveland, OH
I used to love these when I was little, but as I've gotten older I have noticed that the chocolate isn't of the best quality. They are a fun little candy that children love, and they are always great for a little reminiscing. I wish they had lower calories though. One little tube with about nine pieces are 30 calories. Wowza.
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
Sixlets are way too artificial for my liking. They taste ok, buy I definitely prefer real chocolate and natural ingredients. My favorite thing about Sixlets is the nostalgic feeling I get when I eat them because I remember my dad loving them.
Shelley P.
I ate these when I was growing up all the time. I always remember preferring them over M&M's actually. They aren't as easy to find now that I am older but had them not to long ago and they were as good then as they were when I was a kid. Made me a little nostalgic.
Sofia M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a big lover of chocolate but I don't think I will ever like these. They are great for maybe a candy table decoration, but to me they just taste like old M&M's. My mom loves these little chocolates, but I cannot find a way to get myself to like them.
teresa C.
Forest Hills, NY
Can u survive without it ?
teresa C.
Forest Hills, NY
How can u lived without candy lol ?
Jordyn U.
Where do you usually find these? I love them, but they're so hard to find!