BY SIXLETS

• Where do you usually find these? I love them, but they're so hard...2 Answers
  • Can u survive without it ? 5 Answers
  • How can u lived without candy lol ?3 Answers
  • "I've always loved the packaging too!" in 1 review
  • "They are soooo good especially the orange ones, the orange ones are the best." in 1 review
Tabetha F.
Johnson City, TN
Absolutely love "Sixlets"!!! I remember buying them from the small general store that was near my house while growing up. The general store was small but had tons of candy and soda. No matter what the reason was for my mother stopping for, I always came out with several packs of Sixlets, since they were in a long plastic bag with around 10-15 in each. I wish I could find them more often than what I do because it brings back childhood memories and 1 of my favorite candies of all times!
Cassie P.
I am not a big fan of Sixlets and never have been.  I guess I just don't understand them and prefer M&Ms for my candy covered chocolate needs.  Specifically, I don't think they taste as good and I don't like the circle shape...they go rolling everywhere when you try to eat them.
Angelica S.
Chicago
Growing up this was a staple treat in my household. There was often a jar full of these colorful candy packs on top of the refrigerator, which my siblings and I would sneakily eat from. The quality of this product has remained consistent through the years and I still enjoy the taste, and I cant help but feel nostalgic while eating this. Overall this is a great product with nice chocolate flavor coated on a crunchy shell almost like an M&M.
Ashley G.
One of my favorite candies! they taste so good and are wonderful for a quick snack. would recommend to everyone.
Ameshia E.
east st.louis
I really have nothing to say these are just plain out good like who wouldn't want to eat these like seriously
Yomanda R.
Oviedo, FL
I love these candies. It reminds me of when I was little going to parties and finding these in the goody bags. And they are gluten - free yay!!
Laura N.
I remember eating these when I was younger! They always had some sort of weird after taste so I wasn't too fond of these.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
Best little things ever. Like EVER. They are soooo good especially the orange ones, the orange ones are the best. I plan on purchasing a pound of orange sixlets off of Amazon lol.
Valerie C.
I love these! And this size packaging is perfect, especially to give my kids. I love passing these out at halloween
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Honestly, I don't really like Sixlets. They taste weird to me, but that's just a preference I guess. They are really yummy looking and are in a cute package though!
teresa C.
Forest Hills, NY
Can u survive without it ?
teresa C.
Forest Hills, NY
How can u lived without candy lol ?
Jordyn U.
Where do you usually find these? I love them, but they're so hard to find!