BY SIX:02

SIX:02 is a fashion fitness boutique that was designed to offer women athletic-inspired style through a curated point of view.

We are relentlessly passionate about editing an assortment that is inspiring and unexpected - across a variety of brands, from Koral and Alala to Puma, Nike, adidas and more...

We celebrate the unique fusion where sneaker culture collides with the runway - and where a workout or a night out are equal excuses for clothing, footwear and accessories that look and feel great.

SIX:02 operates an e-commerce and more than 30 retail locations nationwide.

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
There’s a section of this in my footlocker in Manhattan at herald square and I love it. They have the best street style and fitness fashion and a great variety of the top rated most popular sneakers. I always go here to get my socks too because they always have a bogo sale.
Taylor B.
This is my favorite store. They have all the fitness brands I love such as Ivy Park, Puma, Nike and more at discounted prices. Their clearance section is everything. I def recommend to others.
Taylor S.
Six:02 has the cutest workout clothes for women! They have all the latest styles from the most popular brands. Not only do they have the cutest clothes but the best sneakers around! I wish they did have a bigger selection however.
Jazmin V.
Bronx
They have most of the things that recently come out. They have puma labs. Best of all they have grade school size.
Patricia G.
freitas de oliveira 324 alvorada ibirite mg
Sao as marcas de tenis que amo muito,adoro na verdade ami de coraçao❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️nao desrespeitando as outras marcas,mais gente estas sao inceiveis,alem de terem um desgner maravilhoso,sao confortaveis,e duradouros,por isto escolho esta marcas!!!!