Six Star Whey Protein Plus

by Six Star

Dietary Supplement. From the Makers of MuscleTech 52g Protein per 2 scoops. Scientifically Superior to Regular Whey Protein*. Builds Lean Muscle & Strength Fast! High-Quality, 100% whey protein. Delivers BCAAs, Leucine, Glutamine & more. Scientific.   Based on University Research. Effective.   Builds Muscle & Strength. Easy-to-Use .  Use Every Day, Mixes Instantly.

I used this when I needed to maintain a weight in the middle of basketball season. I add some weight at first then maintained that weight for the rest of the season. Once the season was over I started to gain weight really quickly but added 10 lbs of muscle mass in 4 month period with the assistance of using this after each lifting session.
Does it tastes good? Or taste just like any other protein shake? Cause I was looking for something that is healthy and that tastes good and that can kill my will for chocolate sometimes lol
Where do you purchase this protein?
Start your review of Six Star Whey Protein Plus!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It has helped me lose weight as well as curbing my appetite during the afternoon when I usually tend to snack.in reviews
Most protein shakes I've bought I need to mix with milk but this tastes fine with just water.in reviews
jessica W.
Hinesville, GA
This is a good protein powder, it tastes good and delivers what it claims. The only issue I have with it is that I have hard times digesting it
Candice S.
Aurora, CO
This is a quick go to when I am out of my usual protein. Usually inexpensive and can bought at Walmart or Target. Flavors are ok, wish they had more flavors to choose from.
Gabe H.
Lincoln, NE
Hands down my favorite protein! This protein is rare because it contains creatine monohydrate at least 3g of it if I remember right and most proteins don’t contain that and helps muscle growth! Totally worth getting at Walmart or target and is underpriced for how good it is!
Kaytie S.
This powder packs 32g of protein per serving, lower carbs, calories, and sugar than most protein powders. The vanilla creme is ok blended with ice. The chocolate is fantastic! For a breakfast shake that gives you energy and everything you need blend either flavor with ice, coffee, and a packet of carnation breakfast essentials light start. It will get you through without struggling. Plus extra protein, fiber, and vitamins. But the protein powder works wonderfully as a stand alone. For a mock frosty that has way less guilt, blend one serving of the powder with sufficient ice to make it as thick as you want, and just enough water or milk (i use water) to make it blend thoroughly. I've lost about 15lbs in 3 weeks drinking this protein twice a day. My breakfast shake, and afternoon snack
Stephanie M.
Albuquerque, NM
Six Star Whey Protein Plus uploaded by Stephanie M.
This is a great way to gain lean muscle it us amazing! I have been using it for 2 years and i feel amazing. Great as a snak also!
Erika K.
Austin, TX
I love this shake. I think that it is very handy for post-workout recovery. It taste good in water alone and even better in a smoothie.
Gary P.
Little Falls, NY
This is my favorite brand. The taste is great. It mixes well. Price is good. No complaints at all. I really like the Salted Caramel Flavor. I purchased mine at WalMart so it's really easy to get and find.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
Great protein. I love to use it for post workout. It's a very affordable price and you get what you need. I drink mine with water. Sometimes I add a banana and some oats to it and it's amazing. I have a hard time digesting it sometimes so it's not an everyday thing. 3 stars for that /:
Fabiola H.
Port St Lucie, FL
My husband and I take this protein after every workout, the taste is greaaaaat specially the cookies one; plus very affordable. Good source of protein easy to make and with good benefits for your body.
Ashleigh M.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
For the price and the amount of product you get it is a good deal. The taste could be better, but for $20 you really cant complain