BY SIX STAR #26 in Protein Supplements

Dietary Supplement. From the Makers of MuscleTech 52g Protein per 2 scoops. Scientifically Superior to Regular Whey Protein*. Builds Lean Muscle & Strength Fast! High-Quality, 100% whey protein. Delivers BCAAs, Leucine, Glutamine & more. Scientific.   Based on University Research. Effective.   Builds Muscle & Strength. Easy-to-Use .  Use Every Day, Mixes Instantly. see more...

Six Star Whey Protein Plus
  • "It has helped me lose weight as well as curbing my appetite during the afternoon when I usually tend to snack." in 2 reviews
  • "Most protein shakes I've bought I need to mix with milk but this tastes fine with just water." in 1 review
Amy W.
Mead, OK
I love all the six star protein shakes, but of course the chocolate is my personal favorite and I usually add a banana just to make it extra yummy, but even without adding any extra these shakes have a Delicious smooth flavor and for the price it's well worth it.
Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
Foodie Expert
Great protein. I love using it for post workout. It's affordable price and you buy what you deserve / what you need. I drink mine with water. It's Amazing! My body intake it well as digesting. It depends on your body but sometimes it's not an every day for people for different reason. I love Using it with my workouts!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
I have only tried that classic chocolate flavor however, I really liked it! In comparison to many other powders it is relatively affordable. I purchased mine at Walmart (: I use it for post workout shakes & I typically mix it with other ingredients such as peanut butter, banana and almond milk. That right there is a delicious shake!
Pepo Julia L.
perfekt protein for goid price Im use this after workout I think hepl me for me confition I use to protein isolate is low carbs This product have to good level Bcaa to ..is good gir me to ...have very good taste straebery us me favorit
Courtney T.
Foodie Expert
Omg! Get this in decadent chocolate and it will blow your mind! I mix mine with 8 oz of milk and it is delicious, so much so that u have to remind myself to slow down. It's very smooth and rich, plus the calorie to protein and sugar ratio is spot on! Definite great buy!
Jay R.
I absolutely love this protein. I used to be a very skinny girl and taking this while working out throughout months really helped me gain crazy weight( not fat but pure muscle). I'm so pleased with my toned outcome. The pros are: price, its super cheap. The taste is amazing compared to other protein powders I've taken in the past. Cons: I literally can't find any.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Foodie Expert
Great protein. I love to use it for post workout. It's a very affordable price and you get what you need. I drink mine with water. Sometimes I add a banana and some oats to it and it's amazing. I have a hard time digesting it sometimes so it's not an everyday thing. 3 stars for that /:
eric g.
Paterson, NJ
For a inexpensive whey protien, this is the way to go!! works perfect as a meal replacment & its helps those late night cravings... I take it with water & it tastes great. I haven't had any side effects or problems besides gas, as all whey proteins do this... great product hands down...
A R.
Got this for after my workout and would drink it with water instead of milk to help me lean and not bulk. I absolutely loved it!! I got the flavor cookies n' cream.. Totally recommend! My boyfriend ended up buying one also but in vanilla flavor.
Fabiola H.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I take this protein after every workout, the taste is greaaaaat specially the cookies one; plus very affordable. Good source of protein easy to make and with good benefits for your body.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Where do you purchase this protein?
Ana Beatriz S.
Larchmont, NY
Foodie Expert
Does it tastes good? Or taste just like any other protein shake? Cause I was looking for something that is healthy and that tastes good and that can kill my will for chocolate sometimes lol