BY SIX STAR #26 in Protein Supplements

Dietary Supplement. From the Makers of MuscleTech 52g Protein per 2 scoops. Scientifically Superior to Regular Whey Protein*. Builds Lean Muscle & Strength Fast! High-Quality, 100% whey protein. Delivers BCAAs, Leucine, Glutamine & more. Scientific.   Based on University Research. Effective.   Builds Muscle & Strength. Easy-to-Use .  Use Every Day, Mixes Instantly. see more...

Six Star Whey Protein Plus
  • "It has helped me lose weight as well as curbing my appetite during the afternoon when I usually tend to snack." in 2 reviews
  • "Most protein shakes I've bought I need to mix with milk but this tastes fine with just water." in 1 review
Amy W.
Mead, OK
I love all the six star protein shakes, but of course the chocolate is my personal favorite and I usually add a banana just to make it extra yummy, but even without adding any extra these shakes have a Delicious smooth flavor and for the price it's well worth it.
Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
Foodie Expert
Great protein. I love using it for post workout. It's affordable price and you buy what you deserve / what you need. I drink mine with water. It's Amazing! My body intake it well as digesting. It depends on your body but sometimes it's not an every day for people for different reason. I love Using it with my workouts!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
I have only tried that classic chocolate flavor however, I really liked it! In comparison to many other powders it is relatively affordable. I purchased mine at Walmart (: I use it for post workout shakes & I typically mix it with other ingredients such as peanut butter, banana and almond milk. That right there is a delicious shake!
Pepo Julia L.
perfekt protein for goid price Im use this after workout I think hepl me for me confition I use to protein isolate is low carbs This product have to good level Bcaa to ..is good gir me to ...have very good taste straebery us me favorit
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Foodie Expert
Great protein. I love to use it for post workout. It's a very affordable price and you get what you need. I drink mine with water. Sometimes I add a banana and some oats to it and it's amazing. I have a hard time digesting it sometimes so it's not an everyday thing. 3 stars for that /:
Fabiola H.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I take this protein after every workout, the taste is greaaaaat specially the cookies one; plus very affordable. Good source of protein easy to make and with good benefits for your body.
Gary P.
Little Falls, NY
This is my favorite brand. The taste is great. It mixes well. Price is good. No complaints at all.
I really like the Salted Caramel Flavor.
I purchased mine at WalMart so it's really easy to get and find.
Brandon M.
Huntington, WV
Save your money! Buy this protein for post workout. Taste isn't what you should be caring about! Find the cheapest way to get vital post workout nutrition.
Erika K.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this shake. I think that it is very handy for post-workout recovery. It taste good in water alone and even better in a smoothie.
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
For the price and the amount of product you get it is a good deal. The taste could be better, but for $20 you really cant complain
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Where do you purchase this protein?
Ana Beatriz S.
Larchmont, NY
Foodie Expert
Does it tastes good? Or taste just like any other protein shake? Cause I was looking for something that is healthy and that tastes good and that can kill my will for chocolate sometimes lol