BY SIX STAR #94 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement. New Formula From the Makers of MuscleTech Research and Development. From the Makers of America s #1 Best Selling Body Building Supplement Brands**. Scientific study shows over 4x more muscle gain^ 1. Test subjects gained 18.6% more strength in just 10 days^ 2. Enhanced muscle performance^. Scientific - Based on university research. Effective - Builds muscle and strength*. Easy-to-use - Take after workout. see more...

John F.
Canton, GA
Great to take as soon as you wake up and even better to take right before a workout, 10/10
Azucena S.
Austin, TX
It works great it it teast great better that other products that . I have try befor and it. Also relax my muscles.
Amber L.
Fitspiration Expert
this was ok when I used it but I guess since I wasn't working out super hard it made me gain weight and not muscle.
Abby H.
This has an amazing taste! The powder mixes up well too so it doesn't taste chalky at all.
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
I love this product especially before going to the gym , it give me the strength and energy I need for my workout .
Stephanie k.
Hemet, CA
I never skip my creatine,keeps me focused,and helps me stay on track and continue to burn fat and calories after my workout!
Helen K.
This is delicious and great. I love it. Would recommend this to anyone Absolutely one of the best brands out there and with good taste.