Six Star Professional Strength Creatine

by Six Star

Dietary Supplement. From the Makers of Muscletech®, America s #1 Selling Body Building Supplement Brand^. Engineered for Rapid Dramatic Muscle Growth*1. Test Subjects Gained 18.6% More Strength in Just 10 Days*2. Test Subjects Gained Over 4x the Muscle*1. Increases ATP Resynthesis for Faster Recovery Between Sets* Study results based on core ingredient testing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Six Star Professional Strength Creatine!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Happy with the product just prefer the creatine X3 instead. Didnt notice a difference between them and I just enjoy the X3.
John F.
Canton, GA
Great to take as soon as you wake up and even better to take right before a workout, 10/10
Stephanie K.
hemet, CA
I never skip my creatine,keeps me focused,and helps me stay on track and continue to burn fat and calories after my workout!
Eris G.
Methuen, MA
I love this product especially before going to the gym , it give me the strength and energy I need for my workout .
Azucena S.
Austin, TX
It works great it it teast great better that other products that . I have try befor and it. Also relax my muscles.
Amber L.
Milton, FL
this was ok when I used it but I guess since I wasn't working out super hard it made me gain weight and not muscle.
Abby H.
This has an amazing taste! The powder mixes up well too so it doesn't taste chalky at all.
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My boyfriend and i hate this brand. We graduated as Exercise Specialists from a University and never recommend this brand to our clients.
Helen K.
This is delicious and great. I love it. Would recommend this to anyone Absolutely one of the best brands out there and with good taste.
khadijah R.
Dubai
This product is worthless, i took it befor and after the gym and it must be loaded with sugar because I had a good workout for 20 minutes and then I felt like i wanted to go to sleep.

Looking for your answer?