GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSix Star
Pro Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar

Six Star Pro Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar

by Six Star

Six Star Pro Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar: 20g of high-quality, ultra-premium, muscle-building protein per serving Chewy and delicious

Why do you enjoy these?
Start your review of Six Star Pro Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar!
Shannon D.
Lakewood, WA
Husband loves these. He craves extra protein at work but doesn't always have to.e to stop and eat so these are great for on the go
Jenna K.
Warminster, PA
I normally make my own but when I do have to buy this brand is the only one
I normally make my own but when I do have to buy this brand is the only one
Julie T.
My boyfriend loves this brand! He rather have this one compare to other brands. I tried it once and it was actually pretty good.
Jodi B.
London, ON Ontario
Six Star Pro Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar uploaded by Jodi B.
Ok so I'm trying to million of these bars in the past and they all taste pretty much like Sawdust. so I saw this one and thought hey peanut butter chocolate why not? first off the bar itself is only about two and a half inches in length. second - it feels kind of waxy. then I took a bite it seems to be lots of peanut butter flavor and not the gritty mouthfeel of most protein bars. After my second bite I realized this was actually a really good bar. it's not an overpowering chocolate flavor it's a really nice peanut butter flavor and you don't have that chemical dirt aftertaste with every protein bar. it didn't fill me up so I won't use it as a meal replacement but maybe as an afternoon snack or to take on a walk this would be perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...