HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSix Star
Pre-Workout Explosion Pink Lemonade Dietary Supplement Powder, 061 lbs

by Six Star

Does this contain glutamine?
What's your guys favorite flavor?
Start your review of Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion Pink Lemonade Dietary Supplement Powder, 0.61 lbs!
Candace B.
Fort Hood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
If you want a pre-workout that works without you feeling like your heart is going to explode 🤯.. this is the product for you ! I am able to workout for 2-3 hours and still feel energized after my workout.
Morgan S.
Middleville, MI
Not a fan. Taste like chalk. It doesn’t have a good taste at all. Makes me not feel energized but just plain drained and like I can’t workout when I take it. It just doesn’t make me feel right at all. A couple times of taking it was enough for me to say no to it.
Jaden A.
Mountain View, CA
Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion Pink Lemonade Dietary Supplement Powder, 0.61 lbs uploaded by Jaden A.
This is the best preworkout on the market. Explosion has allowed me to push through workouts on days where I needed an extra boost. The price is great for the amount of product you are getting. SixStar is the athletes choice.
Sarah C.
Foxborough, MA
I took one scoop and for the first 30 minutes I was itchy and tingly from head to toe like ears, lips, fingers and everything. After 30 minutes it worked fine I guess I had a little bit more energy and focus on working out than I usually do but the discomfort wasn’t worth it. I am sensitive to caffeine supplements so keep this in mind. I also just took the scoop plain and washed it down with water instead of mixing it which could have made this happen!
Natalie  G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was given this preworkout after winning a challenge on a fitness group on Facebook. I didn’t like the taste and it made me feel awful. The tingling from this is too much. Definitely not worth rebuying as I have come across some that don’t make me feel nasty. Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion Pink Lemonade Dietary Supplement Powder, 0.61 lbs
Melissa S.
Homestead, FL
Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion Pink Lemonade Dietary Supplement Powder, 0.61 lbs uploaded by Melissa S.
Definitely a game changer when it comes to ore-workouts. I don’t even need to use the full scoop and I still feel that boost I need to complete my morning workouts!
Victoria M.
Boston , KY
I love this, I use it everyday. Before using it I didn’t have the energy to workout, and now I workout everyday. The only thing I really don’t like about it is the fact that it makes it really hard for me to pay attention and not get distracted while working out. Other than that small downside I have bought this product twice and will buy again.
Alexa P.
Bonney lake , WA
Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion Pink Lemonade Dietary Supplement Powder, 0.61 lbs uploaded by Alexa P.
I love this. Makes me feel great and gives me a extra boost of energy. Would love to see more flavors and 1 container last about a month.
Grace C.
Davenport, FL
Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion Pink Lemonade Dietary Supplement Powder, 0.61 lbs uploaded by Grace C.
This drink omg is the hype for me . Everyday before i go to the gym i drink this and it gives me a-lot of energy but before that your whole body will start to itch so if you don’t start running anything it wont go away for a long time .
Daisy M.
Elk River, MN
I love this preworkout! I am so picky about flavors but this one is so good! I use it every time I workout and it gives me such a boost of energy!