BY SIX STAR

Dietary Supplement From America s Bodybuilding Supplement Brand* Promotes Explosive Energy, Focus Intensity* 2 Promotes Explosive Muscle Pumps 3 Fuels Muscle Growth Performance* 3 Grams Beta-Alanine 3 Grams Creatine 1 Grams Arginine AKG Zero Sugar Zero Aspartame Natural Artificial Flavors Why Six Star Explosion is the Smartest Choicebr Six Star Explosion is from the makers of MuscleTech, America s #1 selling body building supplement brand, so you know it s a premium formula you can trust. Six Star Explosion delivers caffeine for more energy and better mental focus and the most studied form of creatine for increased strength and performance* Who is Six Star Exolosion For? Active Men Women 2 Body Builders 3 Strength Athletes What are the Benefits of Six Star Explosion br Helps boost energy with a scientifically researched dose of caffeine* H see more...

Jordan D.
Chickasha , OK
I just tried this pre-work out for the first time yesterday! I can honestly say it increase my focus, energy, and motivation in the gym! I am very happy with my purchase! I also plan to continue use! New go to!!!
merri K.
Westfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome taste
Good enough buzz that keeps me motivated
At times I can feel it and other times I really notice the difference
If you never tried prework before this is a good beginner one and it’s also very cheap so you can see if you like preworkout without spending too much
Cynthia H.
I am very new to a pre-workout but this was the most affordable and I gave it a try and I really like it. I don't think I feel like I have more energy or better mental focus but I do notice that I have increased strength and performance. I lift heavier and I do more reps and sets when I use this pre-workout. So my workout is definitely more intense. The Taste is excellent it just tastes like fruit juice. On the other hand if you have been working out for for a long time and have experience with pre workout or anything like that this might not work. My boyfriend doesn't find any difference with using this. This drink is going to make you use the bathroom very often. We would drink this one hour before going to the gym and notice that we would find ourselves using the bathroom more often. At least 3 to 4 times in our 2-hour workout. For the price it's really good and I recommend it. The only cons are if you don't want to use the bathroom and then I would give this a no-go
johnny t.
Rensselaer, IN
I tried this product for the first time about a year ago, and it was great then. Powerful rush in energy that i felt in what seemed like no time at all. The boost lasted well through my workout and pushed me through the dreaded cardio. Although after that I went with another company for sometime before needing a quick alternative while I was waiting for my brand to come in. Unfortunately I wasn't as impressed with the product the second time around. It had seemed to me they changed the formula, the effect wasnt much the same and the flavor lacked comparing to the the elder version of the product. All in all it was a quick fix to my problem and for a lower priced pre workout I can't honestly complain to much.
Loretta W.
Pasadena, TX
I workout 5 times a week in between powerlifting and weight training. This pre workout at first seems to good to be true but after using it a few times it doesn't give you the push you wanted. It seems that I adapted to it only after drinking it a handful of times. I've never had a problem with pre workouts and adapting, but I did with this one. I tried it on more then one occasion and it still no longer gave me the rush.
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is THE MOST delicious pre-workout drink. My boyfriend buys ours from Amazon. It takes only a second to mix the powder (we pour it straight into our waterbottles) and get on your fitness journey.
Tip: If you find yourself falling behind in chores around the house (me, everyday) I suggest using one serving in cold water to give you the power to get things done. I honestly don't think I've ever washed dishes or folded laundry so fast, ever.
Chrystal B.
Radcliff, KY
This was my first pre workout I've tried. So considering that I thought it worked well. I felt it tingle everywhere to the the tips of my ears even. I thought it tasted great. It gave me energy especially since I go to the gym at 4am! I would like to try more just to see the difference. Six Star Pre Workout Explosion, Fruit Punch, .46 lb
Daria K.
I tried this in pink lemonade with Creatine added and WOW. I had energy for the next 5 hours. I killed my legs at the gym- one of the best workouts I’ve ever had. I had the pink lemonade, and the taste is okay. Bearable but not enjoyable. Definitely does the job and I recommend if you’re looking for a product to push you at the gym
Naomi S.
I've never used pre-workout before but I saw this on sale Wal-mart and thought I'd give a try. It keeps me pushing into my workouts when I'm not very motivated and thriugh my workouts when I'm doing them. I do get the tingles when I use it but that's doesn't bother me too much. The fruit punch flavor is good too. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase and would recommend to anyone looking to try something inexpensive and easy to find.
Andy L.
This is my favorite pre-workout, not only because it's cheap but it works wonders. I couldn't ever workout without it, it gives me that extra strength to get that extra pump. The flavor is pretty good too!
Michelle E.
Albuquerque
So wondering if this proprietary blend cause a positive or a false positive on a hair follicle test? Thinking of having this blend tested at a lab..

Walmart