Six Star Muscle Building Six Star Body Fuel Advanced Whey Protein, Vanilla , 32 oz (2 lb) 907 g

BY SIX STAR MUSCLE BUILDING

Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
My fiance drinks him a protein shake every morning. I think they taste terrible, but it looks like it does the job. I see a significant amount of energy in him. Making a protein shake out of the whey protein is a great way to get your daily recommended 30 grams of protein in the morning. Much easier to do it all in one sitting then trying to eat or drink 4 or 5 different things to add up to 30 grams.
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
I use this brand when my normal protein isn't available. This is my second choice not my first. I prefer the chocolate and I add a banana and yogurt to it with ice in a blender with a heaping spoonful of natural peanut butter.
Kate H.
Republic, MO
A pretty typical whey powder. There really isn't much about this to distinguish it from any other one.