HealthWellnessSix Star
- Hydroxycut Hc Pro 120+30 Caps

Six Star - Hydroxycut Hc Pro 120+30 Caps

by Six Star

How healthy is this for your organs?
Start your review of Six Star - Hydroxycut Hc Pro 120+30 Caps!
How would you rate this product?
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
son muy buenas estas capsulas, la recomiendo, son very good. ver good very good...... very good... very good
Beky B.
Barcelona
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my fat burner. I have tried other products in the past and I have found only this. I'm not sure what it is, but it works well for me. I feel very good! I have a lot of energy all day and when train (not makes me nervous), and when I'm trying to reduce fat is definitely much easier while I'm taking Hydroxycut.
Chelsea C.
Randolph, NJ
I STAND BEHIND HYDROXCUTT 110% YES THEY DO MAKE MY HEART FEEL CRAZY AND GIVE ME ENERGY FOR DAYS BUT IT DELIVERS BIG TIME , I TAKE ONE PILL IN THE AM AND ONE 30 MIN BEFORE A WORK OUT SO I CAN REALLY GET THE SWEAT FLOWING LIKE RIVERS. I LOST 20 LBS WITH HYDROXY. IF YOU CAN STAND STIMULANTS THAN THIS IS GOOD FOR U
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Honestly, not the best. I find that thermogenics don't really work very well. These hop you up with caffeine, so if you like to have coffee or other caffeinated beverages throughout the day, you probably should not take these. It is best to lose weight the old fashioned way.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
I have tried this brand but am sensitive to stimulants I tried for a few days but made my chest hurt so had to stop, it helped decrease my appetite but did not help increase my energy.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Hydroxycut has been a great product since they first come out. This version tends to make me a little shaky so I need to take it with food. It seems to work well.
Jennifer F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My husband used this before going into the air force, and now even 8 years later it still has his metabolism all messed up
Stephanie R.
Dunkirk, NY
Honestly I've tried this one and it gave me tons of energy but made me really shacky from all the caffeine it has. Over all a great product with a exercise plan for loosing weight.
Tonya C.
Independence, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I have taken these and they do just the opposite for me. They claim to give me a ton of energy but I get tired, so they don't work very well.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My best friend used to take HydroxyCut a few years ago and ended up getting addicted to them. Unless they've changed their ways since then, I'd recommend avoiding.