Six Star Fit Whey Protein, French Vanilla, 19.2 oz uploaded by Southern M.

BY SIX STAR

Six Star Fit Whey Protein, French Vanilla 19.2 oz see more...

Southern M.
Statesboro , GA
I wasn't sure how I would like this product for its price, but after trying it I was pleasantly surprised that I did. It has a good taste. Fills me up. I use it as a kind of meal replacement sometimes. My only issue with this product is it does not blend very well in a shaker. I have to use my blender to get a smooth consistency that I like.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
I keep a container of this protein powder at home and one at work. I enjoy mixing it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk in my blender bottle to make a delicious protein shake. At home, I will throw some in my Ninja with ice and make more of a shake consistency. The flavor is good, it's reasonably priced, low in carbs and high in protein. What more could you ask for?
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this as a morning meal replacement bc I cant really have much in my tummy after I wake up. I bought vanilla bc i like them better in shake drinks like this, so far it does really good keeping me full for about 2-3hrs or so. I can taste the artifical sweetner unfortunately but it can be dealt with. I use with 1% milk bc i cant do skim milk or water just nasty lol.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite whey protein powder. I love the packaging it comes in because it's cute and feminine. It taste so good! This is the only one I will ever admit that has a good taste. Great for meal substituting too. I thought it was affordable.
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
This is the first protein powder that actually has a good taste. I figured it would be like any other protein powder and be chalky and hard to drink. But I was actually pleasantly surprised. I would recommend this to any woman out there to at least try it.
Jewelissa V.
Mcpherson, KS
I did not like the flavor of this powder at all. The only way I could make this shake taste good is with ice cream and milk mixed with it. Which makes it an unhealthy shake. This powder was too chunky for my liking.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really liked this protein! It was the first time I purchased it and I found that it really helped with my muscle recovery and growth! The only flavor available is Vanilla and I wasn't too much of a fan! But, I did find a recipe for protein brownies and the powder tasted perfectly fine! I loved how it was the least amount of calories, carbs, sugars, and fats! The only down side, was the taste. But if you mix a serving of cocoa-powder (10 cals, 0g fat, 0g carb, 1g sugar, 1g protein), it tasted perfectly fine and didn't mess with macros at all!!
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Honestly for the price, my expectations weren't very big for this protein. However, I was pleasantly surprised that I really enjoyed the vanilla flavor and consistency when blended in my ninja blender. I found that in the shaker bottle it didn't mix as well as I wanted it to, but when put in the single serve cup along with 1 cup of almond milk and half a frozen banana blended with my ninja, this is AMAZING! I say definitely use a blender and try adding a frozen banana and mix with almond milk for an amazing protein boost.
Victoria D.
This stuff is AMAZING. Not only is it good for you, but it tastes super good too! I turned my entire family onto it and they all love it. My grandma used to be super into slim fast but won't even touch slim fast after this. Thanks six star nutrition for and unbelievably good product!
Megan C.
Halfmoon, NY
Not a fan of the taste and consistency. I found it difficult to mix, and it was chalky-tasting. As far as price, you get a lot for your money, and it does help with muscle recovery..Just was not pleasant to drink :(