Six Star Elite Series Testosterone Booster Dietary Supplement Caplets uploaded by eric g.

BY SIX STAR

For Body Builders And Strength Athletes. This Dietary Supplements Provides The Benefits Of : Stimulated Free Testosterone* Maintained Peak Testosterone To Cortisol Ratio* Enhanced Training Performance* Clinically Backed Ingredient Doses Easy-To-Use Study Result: Increase Free Testosterone In Just 7 Days: Concentrated And Precise Dose Of Boron, Which Is Shown In Human Clinical Research To Increase Free Testosterone In Just 7 Days. Free Testosterone Is The Most Active Form Of Testosterone And Is Critical To Initiating The Process Of Muscle Building. This Booster Is Also Scientifically Engineered With Rhodiola Crenulata And Ginkgo Biloba. In A 7-Week Human Clinical Study, Subjects Taking This Combination Maintained Peak Testosterone To Cortisol Ratio After An Intense Training Regimen. While Testosterone Is Important To Keeping Your Body In A Muscle Building State, Cortisol Is A Hormone Released Due To Stress From Training An Can Break Down Muscle Tissue. Test Subjects Also Enhanced Performance As Determined By A Marker Of Training Capacity. * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa see more...

eric g.
Paterson, NJ
I saw this product when I was looking for a good inexspensive whey protein... figured men stop gaining testosterone at the age of 30 so why not give it a try. I've taking these pills for about two weeks now & feel stronger and I'm getting a lot more facial hair, which is the reason for me considering this supplement. I'm 29 btw if anybody is wondering. (side effects) mood swings, or maybe its just me, idk...👍
Petros B.
Glenview , IL
First off to anyone looking for an extra kick in your workouts testosterone may not be your first or best option to approach. Try to find ways to get your drive a natural way. Although if you do your research you will then find out this product is not consistent with its affects. Look elsewhere for your boosting needs.
Jessica S.
Humboldt, TN
My ex husband was 30 and had low testosterone, meaning we weren't intimate often and I'm sure there were other health side affects but when he started taking these pills he couldn't get enough of me it was a blessing. I wouldn't consider this a permanent fix but it does work he had more energy and more drive in the bedroom.
Brandon M.
Huntington, WV
I wouldn't make a quick decision about Testosterone. First make the decision if you need it or not. This product isn't the best of its kind. Do your research.