BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksSix Star
Elite Series Instant Protein Smoothie

Six Star Elite Series Instant Protein Smoothie

by Six Star

Var Wccpi = "Prod6174680";

does this taste good? is it worth the price??
How many smoothies does a package make?
How does this protein shake taste? and is it recommended?
Start your review of Six Star Elite Series Instant Protein Smoothie!
Martha R.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly I did not like this protein at all , had a terrible aftertaste that tasted like straight up grass . I didn’t know I was gonna be drinking the lawnmowers leftovers! & to add to that the texture was not great either it was chalky and gritty ! I wouldn’t recommend
greidy P.
Creo que tiene mucho de un sabor calcáreo y me cuesta beberlo, aunque esté mezclado con mis batidos. Mezcla bien con otras bebidas y tal, pero el sabor era justo un desvío para mí. Me gustaron otras opciones mejor.
Tabitha R.
Utica, MI
The best oh my word add some whey protien powder to it n u get double the protien yes yes yes.. Best in the world..
Vicky B.
Elkhart, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I thought that this product was okay. I think it has to much of a chalky taste and I have a hard time drinking it, even if it is mixed in with my smoothies. It blends well with other drinks and such, but the taste was just such a turn off for me. I liked other options better.
Roben C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love this smoothie protein powder. I use a ninja blender and use apple juice to mix. I usually add either a banana or a little frozen fruit. But it tastes good on its own too. I put this in a to go cup and take to work . This serves as my breakfast practically every day.
diane C.
So Delicious i like to add fresh strawberries and bananas. Keeps me full all day. I don't even get hungry afterwards.
Lindsey  W.
Richmond, TX
I bought this product at Walmart for just over $10.00. The berry flavor is perfect and I add a bunch of Kale and Spinach to my smoothies with a handful of frozen berries/bananas and it still taste like the berry flavor of the protein powder. I use vanilla almond milk. This keeps me full well past lunch time, and full of energy. I recommend this product to anyone needing a protein or meal replacement shake.
Charline C.
Nicci B.
winchester
Six Star Elite Series Instant Protein Smoothie uploaded by Nicci B.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Six Star Elite Series Instant Protein Smoothie I love the taste of this it is all plant based and gluten free. What more could you want plus it has tons of vitamins and very little Carbs
Pink F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Uh. I boughtthis product 4years ago. Its concept and prices was nice. But i swear it did not taste good. It taste like real ground up vitamins.