Six Feet Under

by HBO

A chronicle of the lives of a dysfunctional family who run an independent funeral home in Los Angeles.

Is Michael Hall as good as he was in Dexter ? I am interested in giving this show a chance since I saw Michael Hall was in it.
Start your review of Six Feet Under!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
Great show! I really enjoyed watching it. If you haven’t watched it you really should give it a try it’s in a class by itself. Enjoy!
Breelee A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved binge watching this show... it’s extremely disturbing and funny..and soo wrong, but soo good at the same time..there are a lot of fantastic actors in this show and they all make it super interesting to watch. I recommend watching this!!
Evey B.
Norton, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Six Feet Under uploaded by Evey B.
Six Feet Under is on my top 3 list of Best Series Ever! This show requires an emotional commitment, but if you're anything like me and you like emotional dramas then this is the show for you. Laced with irony and dark situational humor, the show approached the subject of death through the eyes of the Fisher family. Each member of the family (plus a few others) has a unique, dark story behind them. The show provides equal focus on each character development. The humor makes it bearable, however there's a lot of crying involved. That's ok with me. Crying is good.
Laura E.
Tulalip, WA
I watched this originally on HBO years ago. I really liked it. The situations can sometimes be unbelievable and the characters unreal, but the episodes are quite captivating. What can I say...another car wreck you just can't look away from.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
1,013 reviews
Six Feet Under uploaded by Christine B.
Six Feet Under this was by far one of my favorite series on HBO and talking this was probably 10 years ago the same time sopranos was on… I have the full box it it mashes humor with morbid content… Definitely a binge watcher!!!
Shaynah  K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Like those ring worms on damit guy said, I have only been alive 48 hours and I still find Six Feet Under P Pretentious.
Jamie F.
New Castle, PA
Couldn’t get into this show. Tried with the first episode and couldn’t even get through the that.
Tina B.
Denver, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows. So disturbing but also a bit humorous. Loved the finale but was sad it ended.
Stephanie A.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you like very dark and funny shows, this one is right up your alley. The characters are absolutely hilarious. It’s chock full of drama, so be prepared for that as well. Definitely a must to watch!
Ciara A.
Oakland, CA
I would love to watch this show again for the first time. The actors in this show are fantastic.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shannon P.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Amanda B. il y a 2 ans
Oh yes, I think he is an amazing actor, and I think he was amazing in the series.