Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga Saver Pack Foam Blocks 2Pk

This top-quality yoga block allows you to modify poses to match your individual level of flexibility, deepen your stretches, and achieve optimal body alignment. This block offers three different dimensions to help in your work out. Soft, scratch-proof exterior that s good on any surface. Light weight and beveled edges for added comfort. Handy block helps you reach the floor in key poses. Slip resistance. Extremely durable. Materials: EVA Foam. Dimensions: 9 inches long x 6 inches wide x 3 inches tall. Pack of 2.

Are these 3 or 4 inches?
Do you like this :)
What are these exactly used for?
Start your review of Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga Saver Pack Foam Blocks 2Pk!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, FL
Yes yes yes! Blocks are a great tool in Yoga to bring the earth up to you. One lasts a really long time and I use mine almost everyday. Easy to use and will help you go further in your practice!
Riverside
These blocks are great to help deepen a stretch especially in the back. They do not hurt they are actually comfortable. I usually put them at lower back near my tailbone to get that great stretch.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love my yoga blocks! When I'm nervous about doing positions, I can usually ease myself into them by using blocks. I think they're a must have for beginner yogis, as well as experienced ones! They add variety to the flow!
i actually need these to get my workout in yoga in well enough and it definitely meets my expectations because they stay hard when im using thema ndthey dont sag its easy to use and affordable i hgihly recommend this product for those who are new at yoga
Johnson City, TN
I love to use yoga blocks! They are a must when doing yoga - just like a yoga ball is a must...go on YouTube and type in yoga while using blocks! I definitely recommend these!
Tracy, CA
I bought these blocks to stretch out my back. I have pain on my back pretty often and these work GREAT to reduce my pain. When I first got them I used them daily, but now I use it whenever needed.
Burkburnett, TX
I recently restarted my yoga journey after falling off the mat, so to speak, for a good long while. I picked up these yoga blocks knowing I would need them eventually. They have been an amazing addition to my practice. Not only do they help stabilize me in poses by helping to bring the floor up to me, but they are wonderful props for relaxation yoga. Can't recommend these blocks enough!
I LOVE yoga blocks! You are not a true yogi unless you practice with these every time. Yoga blocks keep your body long and lengthened. When doing yoga, you should not be straining or squishing your insides. An example is in triangle pose, you can feel your obliques/side crunching. The blocks help keep your side long and extended. These are a soft material and the perfect height (can flip long or short, too!) the only downside is the price.
Eclectic , AL
I never used to use blocks, because I was embarrassed to, until one of my yoga teachers used one to correct my posture one day in a simple pose, and I realized how great these were. I'm short, so these help me to stay better aligned, and in the proper position so I am not hurting myself and getting the most use out of the pose. Get them people! They will change the way you practice!
These blocks are great! They're not too rough on the hands (like at all) and they are easy to transport. I got mine from marshalls but you can get them really anywhere that sells fitness gear and accessories! They're also fairly cheap. If you're going to be taking yoga classes, most places carry these for you but it's perfect if you want to practice your yoga on your own.