Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga and Pilates Mat

This durable yoga mat features a cushioned, non-slip surface. The mat is washable, lightweight and ideal for yoga stretching and flexibility exercises. Made of durable foam with a high-tack surface for stickiness this comfortable mat is thick, dense and not only provides adequate padding, but holds up extremely well over time. Measuring 24 inches wide x 68 inches long x 10 mm thick, this well-made yoga mat will add comfort to your yoga workouts. Features: Durable foam. Washable, non-slip surface. Measures 24 inches wide x 68 inches long x 10 mm thick.

Is this long lasting
Start your review of Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga and Pilates Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is a great product for yoga you can also use this to do abs as well I love my mat!” in reviews
“I bought this mat at walmart few years ago.” in reviews
Lagrange, GA
Awesome mat!! I slip really bad in the gym mats, this is fabulous!! Price was affordable!!
Bronx, NY
1,225 reviews
Very comfortable, easy to clean and its very easy to fold. highly recommend
Very comfortable, easy to clean and its very easy to fold. highly recommend
Hudsonville, MI
A great mat. Helps with hard floors and sticks so it doesn't slide.
A great mat. Helps with hard floors and sticks so it doesn't slide.
Dartmouth, NS
Best Mat ever! I’ve had this for almost a year and it still looks brand new and use it very often. It was given as a gift but would recommend others trying this one if looking for a new one.
Surrey, BC
I bought this mat from Walmart a few years ago and still my yoga mat is in perfect condition. It still is super soft to sit on and I use it on the daily for my post workout stretches. I love how durable it is as it doesn't rip or tear easily.
Ancaster
I like the yoga mat for yoga and for when I’m in my garage I don’t have to sit on the ground trying to work out and I also use it for camping to sleep on
Belnan, NS
This is a fantastic yoga mat. It is easy to clean and has good grips so you don't slide around while doing different poses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...