Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga and Pilates Mat

This durable yoga mat features a cushioned, non-slip surface. The mat is washable, lightweight and ideal for yoga stretching and flexibility exercises. Made of durable foam with a high-tack surface for stickiness this comfortable mat is thick, dense and not only provides adequate padding, but holds up extremely well over time. Measuring 24 inches wide x 68 inches long x 10 mm thick, this well-made yoga mat will add comfort to your yoga workouts. Features: Durable foam. Washable, non-slip surface. Measures 24 inches wide x 68 inches long x 10 mm thick.

Is this long lasting
Start your review of Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga and Pilates Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a great product for yoga you can also use this to do abs as well I love my mat!in reviews
I bought this mat at walmart few years ago.in reviews
Stacy G.
It was a good mat it didn't slide and it gives you comfort all over. Usually my back would still hurt when using one but with this one it feels so comfortable I could probably take a nap on it.
Lorena M.
Pearisburg, VA
Purchased at: Kmart
I love this product and all the other products as well it is affordable, easy to use, Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga and Pilates Mat is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it compares to alternatives, I would recommend to others. #fitspiration
Hannah R.
Elizabethton, tn
Such a great material! Very flexible and lightweight, perfect for on the go use. Very comfortable and conforms to my body.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I’ve had mine for a few years now and it has held up great! It’s very affordable & worth the money! I use mine for at home workouts to keep me from slipping and sliding!
Amanda H.
I have this one in pink. It's easy to rollup and gives me a carpet free zone to get my sweat on.
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
Awesome mat!! I slip really bad in the gym mats, this is fabulous!! Price was affordable!!
Sam R.
1,195 reviews
They have yoga mats at target for $7 right now so i recommend you buying them before there gone
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I got this mat from walmart for a great price. It is very durable. I use it when I do sit ups or other exercises which require me to be on the floor and it is very comfortable
Emily C.
Great Neck, NY
The mat was like all mats i have tries. It was cushioned nicely, It also does not slide. At a sporting store you would get the same map for much less though!
Alida B.
Manchester, NH
I don't mind this mat. It does not slip on the floor, but after several uses and traveling with it is does have a few tears in it. It did not last as long as I thought it would and has some cracks in it as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...