This durable yoga mat features a cushioned, non-slip surface. The mat is washable, lightweight and ideal for yoga stretching and flexibility exercises. Made of durable foam with a high-tack surface for stickiness this comfortable mat is thick, dense and not only provides adequate padding, but holds up extremely well over time. Measuring 24 inches wide x 68 inches long x 10 mm thick, this well-made yoga mat will add comfort to your yoga workouts. Features: Durable foam. Washable, non-slip surface. Measures 24 inches wide x 68 inches long x 10 mm thick.

Is this long lasting
Start your review of Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga and Pilates Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is a great product for yoga you can also use this to do abs as well I love my mat!” in 2 reviews
“I bought this mat at walmart few years ago.” in 1 review
Manchester
I don't mind this mat. It does not slip on the floor, but after several uses and traveling with it is does have a few tears in it. It did not last as long as I thought it would and has some cracks in it as well.
Slipping was always an issue for me. I could never hold my poses without sliding everywhere. I bought mine from Walmart for a great price and no more slips! Now I can do yoga without the stress of sliding everywhere. I also use it for other exercises that require me to be on the floor!
I believe this is the yoga mat that i own. I got mine for free because I took a yoga course through my school and we got to keep them. I really like it. It doesn’t move around at all, it really stays put which makes it great. It’s not flimsy either, it’s just the right material for a yoga mat
Rochester, MN
Love this mat! I bought this at Walmart and it was very affordable and I have been using it for two years. Very practical and easy to transport/clean etc. I would purchase this again and would recommend to others!
Ponte Vedra, FL
I like this mat a lot more than most mats I've tried. It is really easy to grip with my feet and hands. However, I wish it was just a little thicker. Overall, I recommend it for yoga, Pilates, and stretching.
Jacksonville, FL
Yoga mats are great and not just for yoga. It's awesome to have your own and not have to use the gyms smelly nasty ones. Make sure you clean your own too or it will become like that.
Bristol
Absolutely love my yoga mat. It comes in handy when ever I want to do my yoga...especially in the privacy of my own home. I actually have a couple. Love them so much...
I bought this mat at walmart few years ago. I don't do much yoga BUT i do use it for most workouts that do yoga elements and stretching in general. I used it on my wooden floors and it sits well without issue but my feet tend to slip -my feet are not sweaty so i don't know the deal. When i use it in the garage it slips (as expected) the floor itself is slippery. Nothing too special but I make do with it.
Baltimore, MD
Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga and Pilates Mat uploaded by Samantha S.
The BEST yoga mat I have ever purchased! The thickness of the mat is so comfortable and makes it easy to use anywhere! Of course I got the red one because it’s my favorite color! I received it in a package deal off Amazon! The package came with yoga blocks and straps. The mat also came with a carrying strap. My dogs even love this mat!
Spartanburg , SC
Not as great as the more expensive ones but does the job whether you're doing yoga or just some exercises and then when you're done with that totally use it as something underneath your rug to make it warmer and not slide all over definitely would recommend book for the long run I would probably buy a little bit more expensive brand for better quality and a thicker pad
Ask a question to the Influenster community...