Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga 26-inch Balance Ball with Foot Pump

Exercise balls are essential for maintaining flexibility while also building strength and balance. This Yoga Ball is perfect for strengthening your core stretch.  The ball is sized perfectly for adults and is perfect for all types of exercises. Use it as a desk chair or take it to the gym. Made from a high density polymer that resists tearing and puncturing it is designed to support up to 600 pounds of pressure. This ball includes an easy-to-use foot pump which inflates and deflates the ball. Balance ball is available in blue as well as purple color. Features: Size: 26 inches in diameter. Designed to support up to 600 pounds of pressure. Inflates and defla.

How do you use this?
Where can you buy?
Are these good for working out?
Start your review of Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga 26-inch Balance Ball with Foot Pump!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This ball is great for exercise but was also great for my pregnancy and helping my lower back pain.” in reviews
“I can use it for so many different exercises in the comfort of my own home.” in reviews
“I use mine on a daily basis, its affordable and a very pretty color.” in reviews
“I would have never tried this if my new workout plan didn't call for it, but thankfully it did.” in reviews
“I love this for exercise reasons but it's also just fun to play around with.” in reviews
Pearisburg, VA
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
I love this product and all the other products as well it is easy to use, Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga 26-inch Balance Ball with Foot Pump is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is easy to use, it did meet my expectations, I am satisfied overall. #fitspiration
Stratford, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
All I can say is this is awesome, awesome, did i day awesome when trying to steady yourself and maintain balance. It forces me to stretch more and hold poses longer. It’s a feel good product for your body and mind.
Jamaica, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This is great for stretching and warming up. Keeps my core tight. The only problem is that it takes up a lot of space and i have to keep pumping it if i take the air out. Time consuming. I’m satisfied over all.
I'm not a huge fan of exercise balls. I guess they have their place at times but this one works just fine. Personally I only use them when my trainer has me do something.
Hartman, AR
Great product. For stretching or working out. Very satisfied! It helps me stretch my back but also helps me do crunches so I don't have to on the floor and attempt hurting my back even more.
Riverside
I really like this ball and that it comes with a pump. I use this ball for ab workouts and upper body workouts.nitbis an excellant ball. I even do some of my physical therapy exercises on it like the Superman pose.
Cleveland, OH
I love my health and fitness yoga ball with pump it's very convenient that it came with a pump and I sit on it even when I'm watching TV to correct my posture it's an easy way to burn calories
2,002 reviews
I really like this exercise ball. I like that it comes with a pump to inflate. I do a lot of upper body workouts with this as well as ab workouts. I find it makes them a little more effective. I would recommend
I'm more of a cardio junkie than I am a yoga fanatic, and so I initially didn't see the benefit in this balance ball. After researching uses for this ball, I started to incorporate it into my daily workouts and modified basic exercises. I started to use this for push ups, leg lifts and bicep curls. Incorporating this balance ball definitely enhanced my workouts and allowed me to see results faster.
Knoxville, TN
I have two of these-- one in my office at work and one at home. I love using this when I am doing tasks that are mindless -- it helps me focus. It is a bit short for my desk, but I still use it at times when I am working on something. It is fantastic for being at home and watching TV. for an easy core workout. Easy to use and easy to pump up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...