BY SIVAN HEALTH AND FITNESS #15 in Fitness Equipment

Exercise balls are essential for maintaining flexibility while also building strength and balance. This Yoga Ball is perfect for strengthening your core stretch.  The ball is sized perfectly for adults and is perfect for all types of exercises. Use it as a desk chair or take it to the gym. Made from a high density polymer that resists tearing and puncturing it is designed to support up to 600 pounds of pressure. This ball includes an easy-to-use foot pump which inflates and deflates the ball. Balance ball is available in blue as well as purple color. Features: Size: 26 inches in diameter. Designed to support up to 600 pounds of pressure. Inflates and defla. see more...

• Does this ball lose air fast with daily use?7 Answers
  • Are these good for working out?1 Answers
  • Ive never actually used this is it really good when exerc...2 Answers
Sivan Health And Fitness Yoga 26-inch Balance Ball with Foot Pump
  • "I can use it for so many different exercises in the comfort of my own home." in 2 reviews
  • "This ball is great for exercise but was also great for my pregnancy and helping my lower back pain." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this for exercise reasons but it's also just fun to play around with." in 1 review
  • "I use mine on a daily basis, its affordable and a very pretty color." in 1 review
  • "I would have never tried this if my new workout plan didn't call for it, but thankfully it did." in 1 review
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is great to use for workouts or to help pregnant women go into labor. It is also useful for people who are stuck at a desk all day. It is an easy and fun way to workout. It is made well and with good quality.
Escarlet P.
Overall, I'm very pleased with the product and look forward to using it for a long time to come. I also appreciated the personalized email I got from the company ensuring that I had received my product and that it was up to standards
Alexis L.
Rochester
For the price this product is great. I personally do not like the pump that it comes with it easily falls out and it is kind of a struggle when it comes to airing it up. I love using it for yoga and abdominal work outs though. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a cheap workout item for at home.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Tbis is the only work out ball I will ever recommend. Not only does it come with its own pump the price is to die for. The ball js super sturdy and I really like that it takes no effort at all to blow it up. You can get an amazing work out time and time again without worrying about needing to replace your equipment!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Got this for my daughter to use because she asked for a yoga ball and it seemed durable and even came with a pump. Sadly it wasn’t what she wanted so we returned but it was a satisfactory purchase.
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I've always wanted to get one of these balls but thought that it would take up too much space in the house.. if you keep RI pumping this does it lose its elasticity
Josie M.
Great product. For stretching or working out. Very satisfied! It helps me stretch my back but also helps me do crunches so I don't have to on the floor and attempt hurting my back even more.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I bought this when I was pregnant just something cheap & affordable. I hated the pump because it was just annoying lol but it did the job! The ball is sturdy and easy to use.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this ball with the purpose of getting ready for labor. It took a while to pump, I had to have my fiancé take over because I wasn’t getting anywhere with it. But it has been awesome even now after baby!
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
Have two of these, going on 3 years now. Perfect replacement for a bench, little difficult to do a few upper body moves. But SO much nicer than dragging a heavy bench around!
Kasey L.
Does this ball lose air fast with daily use?
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
How do you know the right size ball to buy?
Angelica p.
fort payne, AL
Ive never actually used this is it really good when exercising or is it just for yoga?
Christy O.
How do i figure out what size ball I need?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these good for working out?