Sivan Health And Fitness Therapists Thumb Massage Tool

by Sivan Health And Fitness

The Therapists Thumb is specially designed to help you better perform deep tissue and trigger point massage. This ergonomic massage tool enables you to comfortably massage and provide your clients with deeper and more effective therapy with massage tool. The unique design of this tool eliminate a common problem with the strain on your thumb and can be used comfortably with oil or cream. Features: Ergonomic massage tool. Can be used with oil or cream. Eliminates strain on thumb.

Que es esto?
Does this work well?! I always ask my husband for back massages and he says it hurts his fingers. Does this help?
Start your review of Sivan Health And Fitness Therapists Thumb Massage Tool!
Nurina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Such great for relaxing your fingers and palms. Work very well and take the soreness away. I would say try them out.
Michelle G.
Gainesville, VA
As a massage therapist, I try to protect my thumbs from injury. This tool allows me to do really deep work at the clients request without putting stress on my thumbs. This is a must have performing deep tissue and trigger point massage.
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
I use this regularly in my practice. My clients love it and it helps me save my thumbs. Have recommended to other MT's