BY SIVAN HEALTH AND FITNESS

Made of shock resistant EVA foam that resists moisture. Lightweight, Stretching aid. Durable enough to withstand repetitive use. Improve balance and core flexibility, enhance hip mobility. Perfect for yoga, pilates, massage therapy, rehabilitation exercises, fitness routines, physiotherapy Improve your balance, massage your muscles, and stretch your tight hamstrings all in one using the foam roller. Foam rollers are excellent for stability exercises. Widely used in massage therapy, Rollers are also used in many Yoga and Pilates classes as a tool to strengthen core muscles, stretch deeply into postures, and to test balance. The foam exterior is soft to the touch, and. see more...

Fit M.
Tampa
Foam rollers are literally a lifesaver when it comes to sore and tight muscles. It definitely isn't a painless option, but it help break up the tightness in the muscles and over all helps with pain of sore muscles.  A necessary item needed for workouts.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
This foam roller works horribly. It is not sift enough to hold your weight and roll out your muscles. I only weigh 165 and it dose not work at all. I will never use or buy from this brand ever again..
Marium S.
Foam roller are to help you with everything from working out the knots in your muscles to sculpting abs faster. It's essentially an affordable way to give yourself a deep tissue massage by rolling over various areas of your body. This will help speed up the healing and recovery process after your workout. You can use it also to do planks and push-ups if you need the support. highly recommend
Gabe H.
Elm Creek
Good product to use when you want to roll out your muscles after or before a workout. If you feel tight somewhere just use this roller and rub it out! Really helps your muscles when they are tense and in pain!
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not a big fan of this particular foam roller.  However, I swear by foam rollers and their effectiveness with relieving tight muscles!  I found this one to be a bit to long.  I prefer the smaller ones as I think they are way more effective and working out those tough spots.
Steve S.
New York
FOAM ROLLER SAVES MY LIFE! Who doesn't suffer from back pains as they get older? Who has the money or time to get weekly treatments. The Round Foam Roller is my morning and night routine. It easy, has helped me stand taller everyday. Most importantly IT WORKS
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Not a huge fan of this foam roller. They have it at my gym. I used to love it but then I bought one with ridges in it and realized that this one did nothing compared to that one. I gave it 3 stars because I did like it at one point, I just don’t anymore
Nikki S.
Lady Lake, FL
After leg day I have to use this. It helps my muscles roll out all the lactic acid. If you use it though, you need to do so immediately after you’re working out otherwise you’ll feel it
Lucy B.
Columbia , SC
This roller is THE way to release your muscles and recover from a tough workout. It’s lightweight, portable, and top of the line in terms of effect. Great bang for your buck!
Brianna A.
I love love loveee my foam roller. I have begun to think "what the heck did I do when I didn't have one?" It is incredible how much it helps my back by cracking and re-aligning my spine/rib cage. I also like using it on my quads to roll out any knots that are there. I would recommend to everyone, I use one at least once a day.
Katie M.
How often does one use this product?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
How exactly do you use this?
Margherita G.
Edmonton , Alberta
How often do you use this product? I have a bad knee and was told to use a roller to help strengthen my leg.,. Any advice?
Jess M.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Look up "How to Foam Roll" on Youtube. Many athletes use this for IT Band issues, though it's also good for calf/back self myofascial release. Blue will probably be a medium stiffness, so it'll be a bit rougher on your muscles. For beginners, you might want to try a white foam roller.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
What exactly is this used for?