Sivan Health And Fitness EVA Full Round Foam Roller

Made of shock resistant EVA foam that resists moisture. Lightweight, Stretching aid. Durable enough to withstand repetitive use. Improve balance and core flexibility, enhance hip mobility. Perfect for yoga, pilates, massage therapy, rehabilitation exercises, fitness routines, physiotherapy Improve your balance, massage your muscles, and stretch your tight hamstrings all in one using the foam roller. Foam rollers are excellent for stability exercises. Widely used in massage therapy, Rollers are also used in many Yoga and Pilates classes as a tool to strengthen core muscles, stretch deeply into postures, and to test balance. The foam exterior is soft to the touch, and.

What is it used for?
What exactly is this used for?
I need a new roller and use the hand rollers how do the foam rollers work
Start your review of Sivan Health And Fitness EVA Full Round Foam Roller!
How would you rate this product?
Glendale, CA
1,028 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
BEST product for your back! My dad got one for himself to be able to stretch his back out. He was so happy with the results that I decided to try it as well and I completely agree with him! It really stretched out my entire back and stopped the mild pain I had on the bottom of my spine. Super helpful!
Pearisburg, VA
Purchased at: Jet.com
I love this product and all the other products as well it did meet my expectations, Sivan Health And Fitness EVA Full Round Foam Roller is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it did meet my expectations, I would recommend to others. #fitspiration
Ramsey, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved this foam roller and foam rollers in general. They are so handy to have at home. I mainly used mine just to stretch and use after a workout when I was sore! So many ways you can use them! I would recommend
San Jose, CA
I really enjoy using the foam rollers! This is a good one to have and it’s very important to use! I really like the size of this too so I can do both legs at one time! I use it daily!
I'm beginning to really like foam rollers and their is a lot you can do with them. I use one in my daily routine. This one is fine, i tend to like medium firmness.
Omaha, TX
This is one of my favorite foam rollers. It’s the perfect size. I use it daily to roll out my back and my thighs. It helps to relieve pressure and pain. Since it’s made of foam it can be easily ruined if you don’t take care of it. Mine has held up very well. I’ve had it for 5 years now. When not in use I store it away from my dogs because they could easily ruin it.This is one of my favorite foam rollers. It’s the perfect size. I use it daily to roll out my back and my thighs. It helps to relieve pressure and pain. Since it’s made of foam it can be easily ruined if you don’t take care of it. Mine has held up very well. I’ve had it for 5 years now. When not in use I store it away from my dogs because they could easily ruin it.
New York
FOAM ROLLER SAVES MY LIFE! Who doesn't suffer from back pains as they get older? Who has the money or time to get weekly treatments. The Round Foam Roller is my morning and night routine. It easy, has helped me stand taller everyday. Most importantly IT WORKS
Shippensburg, PA
I like this foam roller. I use it for my in home physical therapy and it works wonderfully. The roller is quite squishy and does not hold me as well as other rollers that I have used before so for that I say 3/5 stars and buyer beware the foam is not very sturdy!
Chicago , IL
foam rollers really save me while Im bulking (trying to put on lots of muscle) this one is okay, its a god starter one for a good price, it hasn't lost its shape and i use it after heavy leg days before i use my heavier spiked one. I'm overall happy with the product
I never understood foam rollers until I finally tried it. Oh my goodness where have these been all my life? The foam roller works out knots and tightness in your muscles. It hurts so good. I try to use once a day. Would definitely recommend getting this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...